VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hemp hearts are magical. High calorie, high fat, high protein, low fiber, low carb.

If you don't want them gainz, I recommend you stop reading now.

I eat a mostly plant-based diet.

It's hard to find foods that are high calorie, high protein, LOW IN FIBER (I already get this in excess from my diet) and easy/simple to eat while tasting good.

Tofu hits some of these buckets, but have to prepare it properly for it to taste good. Plus many don't care for it.

Hemp hearts / hemp seeds absolutely nail it. Costco running a great sale right now. Stock up.

I put them in salads, pasta, blend up in sauces, rice dishes, etc.. you name it.

I know every week there is a new superfood, but this honestly hits a lot of things in my book.

*High calorie
    *High fat with great 3:1 omega 6:3 ratio
    *High protein that is supposedly digested well and is a complete protein (though actual amino acid profile seems unclear)
    *Low/no carb
    *Low/no fiber
    *Keto, vegan friendly
    *Ready to eat straight off the shelf / fridge. No cooking or prep work necessary. Just toss them in something.

They are much softer and less noticeable in dishes than say flax or quinoa. And much lower fiber.

Who else on the hemp seed train?

sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50) sitsonCHROME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are pretty great. I have been putting them in my eggs almost every morning for years now.

Got to get that big bag from costco.
    "If I fail, and I pray to god that I don't, it will not be because I did not try"