Thread: new here

ajaxdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

new here

hello im looking for help please ive only just started the gym about 5 weeks ago im going about 3-4 times a week and i am noticing difference but i want to get bigger quicker ive heard about bcca dotn know much about it thats why im here im taking at the moment yesterday i went to the gym pushing my self first part of the session i overdone it i worked really hard but my muscles are really sore after it any advice please im really new to this kind of thing.
    im tkaing protein shakes tho whey and smashing protein on my goal everyday

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forget about supplements and doubly forget about BCAAs. If you’re hitting your daily protein requirements, that’s good.

There’s no quick fix but if you want to get bigger, train hard and eat more. If you add on too much fat, reduce your calories slightly.
    Strong & Unstable

ajaxdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could i ask you some advice
    atm im buying everything fresh fresh chicken breasts

is okay to buy frozen or that bad im paying 3 pound a pop for 2 chicken breasts
    saw iceland 1kg for 20 im sure but its frozen

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajaxdude View Post
    could i ask you some advice
    atm im buying everything fresh fresh chicken breasts

is okay to buy frozen or that bad im paying 3 pound a pop for 2 chicken breasts
    saw iceland 1kg for 20 im sure but its frozen
    There's nothing wrong with frozen chicken breast. If you want to save money, buy frozen. To an extent, frozen can sometimes be as good or better as fresh as the freezing process locks in nutrients.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    There's nothing wrong with frozen chicken breast. If you want to save money, buy frozen. To an extent, frozen can sometimes be as good or better as fresh as the freezing process locks in nutrients.
    This, but then you’re asking a vegetarian, so I dunno.
    Strong & Unstable

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BTW, a lot of "fresh" stuff, like chicken, has been frozen somewhere along the line because it was too close to the cooling system's output, just like what can happen if you fill your fridge at home and stuff in the back freezes.
    We will never know if we overreacted and did too much. We most certainly will know if we did too little.