BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFP1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How often do you text your girl

Been seeing a girl for a month now, 5ish dates so far with our next one for this Friday night.

Things are going well. I like this girl and want things to keep going how they are - I’m not opposed to a relationship at all.

My question is, how often do you text your girl? We are getting to know each other well via dates and our texting is usually to setup dates and a little light back and forth - no full blown conversations are happening. I’m not a huge texter myself, either.

For very early on in a relationship, like where I’m at (beyond 2 dates, but not explicitly exclusive yet) - what is a good texting amount?

Just yesterday she texted me twice, once to ask a detail about Friday and another to tell me to watch this new movie on Netflix. We exchanged a few messages but I didn’t push it further.

For those who don’t like texting a lot, how do you handle it? Just stay the course? What about when she starts initiating more frequently?

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would just text as often as you want. if you are truly into each other, texting more often won't be a problem. if you want to play games or whatever, i would just text her as often as she texts you....just match the frequency.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i remember with my ex we would text each other throughout the day

but now in hindsight sometimes i think this was a bad thing as i texted her too much and she lost attraction to me.

Women man - you can't win.
    *pray everyday that my ex gets corona crew
    * misc all day at work coz no friends at work crew
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew

Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000) Gurgy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like other brah said, just match frequency. To an extent. Keep texts flirty and fun. Save conversations for in person. Not texting all day keeps her wondering about you and what you are doing.
    No Rot Crew

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    i remember with my ex we would text each other throughout the day

but now in hindsight sometimes i think this was a bad thing as i texted her too much and she lost attraction to me.

Women man - you can't win.
    i used to think this until i met my current gf. if someone loves you and cares about you, they want to talk to you and hear from you. so basically what i'm saying if its meant to be, it won't matter how much you text her...in my opinion.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BFP1991 View Post
    Been seeing a girl for a month now, 5ish dates so far with our next one for this Friday night.

Things are going well. I like this girl and want things to keep going how they are - I’m not opposed to a relationship at all.

My question is, how often do you text your girl? We are getting to know each other well via dates and our texting is usually to setup dates and a little light back and forth - no full blown conversations are happening. I’m not a huge texter myself, either.

For very early on in a relationship, like where I’m at (beyond 2 dates, but not explicitly exclusive yet) - what is a good texting amount?

Just yesterday she texted me twice, once to ask a detail about Friday and another to tell me to watch this new movie on Netflix. We exchanged a few messages but I didn’t push it further.

For those who don’t like texting a lot, how do you handle it? Just stay the course? What about when she starts initiating more frequently?
    Phone is for setting dates only, set a date on the phone and then no chit chat here and there, create the mystery and it will increase her attraction for you. Don’t be an open book, but also don’t be an *******. When you go out on dates, have fun and all that but don’t go home and text for hours. You’re doing a good job so far, just don’t fall in to the same trap every other guy does when they are constantly texting girls they are dating

redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redliner9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SBB1 View Post
    Phone is for setting dates only, set a date on the phone and then no chit chat here and there, create the mystery and it will increase her attraction for you. Don’t be an open book, but also don’t be an *******. When you go out on dates, have fun and all that but don’t go home and text for hours. You’re doing a good job so far, just don’t fall in to the same trap every other guy does when they are constantly texting girls they are dating
    The set it and forget doesnt work out very well these days.

I tried it a few times only to get cancelled out on vs matching the frequency in texting.

Could just be me though, who knows...

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post
    The set it and forget doesnt work out very well these days.

I tried it a few times only to get cancelled out on vs matching the frequency in texting.

Could just be me though, who knows...
    It depends where you meet them. If i get the number in person I wait a few days to call her and then when I do, I set the definite date, tell her the time I’ll pick her up and then from there on out I do not contact her until I see her in person.

If it’s meeting them online, I will talk to them for a while and then just hit them with the “hey, I’m having a really cool time chatting to you, I’d love to get to know you better, when are you free to meet up?”

Same principles. Set a definite date and go from there. Works for me like clockwork. Takes all the stressful nothing chit chat out and helps me focus on myself whilst also maintaining romantic options