UYScuti57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Crepitus at right shoulder - Is it a cause for concern?

Hello all,

I have been experiencing popping and clicking sound along with some slight discomfort whenever I lift my right shoulder up. I also noticed that doing tricep dips cause some pain at the same region as well. Despite that, my shoulder crepitus has not hindered my military press progression. I have been able to increase my military press by 15kg since I started noticing about my shoulder crepitus. I would like to ask if I should continue to perform my workout routine as per usual or should I stop to prevent possibly injuring my shoulder.

Thanks guys.

StarScream1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UYScuti57 View Post
    Hello all,

I have been experiencing popping and clicking sound along with some slight discomfort whenever I lift my right shoulder up. I also noticed that doing tricep dips cause some pain at the same region as well. Despite that, my shoulder crepitus has not hindered my military press progression. I have been able to increase my military press by 15kg since I started noticing about my shoulder crepitus. I would like to ask if I should continue to perform my workout routine as per usual or should I stop to prevent possibly injuring my shoulder.

Thanks guys.
    I started having the same problem when I was doing heavy OHP and wasn't resting enough... and now even my chest started popping.. as for the shoulders whenever I do arm circles they start rubbing or making crunchy noises It doesn't hurt but makes me curious how long it will last... I stopped doing OHP or dips... would like to know how to fix it.