Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Ive noticed over and over again people do this. I think its because they want the prestige of being perceived as a genetic freak. Ive met guys running pro level cycles that would walk around claiming natty and that they just do full body 2x a week when they do 2 hours a day every day, dumb chit like that. This guy is claiming he just runs or whatever pretty much complete bs.

Its possible to be striated and shredded, muscular like that natty but youre going to be so fuking small and lean. Im talking 120 lbs to 140 lbs depending on height. People will really be taken aback how small you are and with a shirt on no flex no lighting no pump people will think you dont lift. Ive met a lot of guys over the years that compete, that do things that dont do things and this is what ive seen over and over.

This goes without saying but if you play pro ball of any type you take substances. The guys taking nothing are grossly in the minority. You have to remember Bonds, Maguire, Lance, Johnson, Jones Olympians being popped have forever made this the dirty little secret. The apple pie guy your nephew loves to watch every weekend is on so much chit while espousing this genetic freak bs.
    Strong this, when its someone lean and twinky I get it but you're not gonna be this full and thick without some srs type of training. I'm not buying it

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy in the OP is full of it. You don't go from a twink to jacked out of your mind naturally or because of genetics.

I'm half natty myself and train 5 days per week (for 10+ years) and if anyone comments on my physique I just tell them I do a few sets of pushups every day and a bit of light yoga.

Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    Hmm I'll have to look at this but Tyson was definitely a freak, this was him at 13

[IMG]https://external-preview.redd.it/62k7s1yeenLZza9mLZTT2k2nJYd0Je17ORtBd61LIZc.jpg?au to=webp&5de4ffc0[IMG]

[IMG]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9198731&d=1582030121[IMG]
    Tyson was a 30 year old grown man at 13 years old. A genetic freak. He could have built his physique purely with boxing workouts. As they do include plenty of pushups and body weight exercises. He was also very likely anabolic AF during his career.

Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    Football Fit: A look at Herschel Walker's workout routine

Besides the gargantuan amount of reps, Walker's workout is unique as he avoids using weights and focuses mainly on body weight exercises.

"Still doing no weights. Everything has been body exercises. Almost like a gymnast. I can do the rings. I can do that pommel horse. And people are shocked that I can do it."

The focus away from weights is something Walker credits to what's kept his joints so healthy. He doesn't believe weights are necessarily bad for working out, but too much weight can be harmful. He recommends that most people do less weight, but more reps. To avoid injury, Walker recommends stretching the muscles out and to consider a Pilates or yoga class.

"Almost everybody wants to look like a body builder and do 500 pounds on the bench. That sounds good, but all of sudden you've got back problems and all these other problems."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...orkout-routine
    I find it hard to believe that he never used weights. Based on what I know from other football players weight room and anabolics become common-place in high-school. If you make it to the college level it continues. And we already know once you get drafted to the NFL you'll do literally whatever it takes.

Hershel Walker may have switched to just bodyweight stuff as he got older. Maybe he's naturally high test or maybe he's on TRT. But he's not fooling anyone. He's been on anabolics for a long time and foot-ball players lift. Furthermore there aren't any bodyweight exercises that I'm aware of that build traps like he has.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice, gonna try to build my chest and delts by just running and jumping around now.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by signedupforthis View Post
    Have worked in football(UK) for many years and I can assure you there is pretty stringent testing. You have to make the authorities aware of your location 24/7 so that you are available for random testing and you’re also selected randomly after games, straight from the pitch. And they really will show up at your home at 9pm no ****s given. You are penalised if you fail to make them aware of your whereabouts.

However, rumours abound of players suddenly becoming “injured” or being sent home from training sick following a tip off that testers were en route to training. So I’m sure it does happen.

As for football players not building mass: There are tons of examples of players with really juicy legs. Roberto Carlos’ quads! Shaquiri’s calves etc. Often they are manlets but juicy nonetheless.

Which brings me onto adama:

(Look at the pic of him on natty or juice Reddit. Tried to post but guess I can’t!)

I’ve met this guy a few times, he doesn’t look so big in clothes, and he appears shorter than 5 10. He clearly also possesses top tier genetics. Reminds me of Johan Blake the Jamaican sprinter. I have never seen a human being accelerate the way Adama does it is insane. The quickest football player over 40 yards without question. Also the “transformation” pictures you are linking show him going from a 15 year old kid to 22. Imagine the change in yourself over that time. Now imagine you were a full time athlete. Plus the dudes been a millionaire since he was a teenager.

Believe it or not he really does not lift. At least not what you think of as lifting. He trains his body, sure. But he ain’t loading up barbells. He’s dynamic. He had his own fitness coach in addition to the coaching we gave him at my club, for what that’s worth.

Funny story: after a change of coaching regime at a club, the new guy had a big focus on physicality, which meant lifting in the traditional sense - something that isn’t massively utilised within football as it doesn’t translate so well- and adama had to be shown how to do many of the basic exercises, which he quickly outlifted most players in!

Also, when he was playing up in Middlesbrough they had an Olympic sprinter in working with the team and his advice to Adama was NOT to run to his full potential. He was moving too fast. Had to slow his game down to be able to cross accurately etc. Basically this guy is leaving teams in his dust at 75 percent.

Some people’s genetics really are that good guys. This dude could’ve done any sport in the world and been top tier. A literal freak of nature.

Source: a career in football, taking in some of Adama’s previous clubs.

Edit: google “ adama traore mother” You will see him clothed, not in a tight jersey. I think you might change your mind.
    So obviously you work for Wolves then!!? If so get him wearing his Club Tie Skinny?
    Last edited by MatthewChav; 02-18-2020 at 11:07 AM.

anonymous
    Honestly, when it comes to black dudes, I dont even bother anymore. We've all met these genetics freak who look better than 90% of the misc srs

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Have worked in football(UK) for many years and I can assure you there is pretty stringent testing. You have to make the authorities aware of your location 24/7 so that you are available for random testing and you’re also selected randomly after games, straight from the pitch. And they really will show up at your home at 9pm no ****s given. You are penalised if you fail to make them aware of your whereabouts.

However, rumours abound of players suddenly becoming “injured” or being sent home from training sick following a tip off that testers were en route to training. So I’m sure it does happen.

As for football players not building mass: There are tons of examples of players with really juicy legs. Roberto Carlos’ quads! Shaquiri’s calves etc. Often they are manlets but juicy nonetheless.

(Look at the pic of him on natty or juice Reddit. Tried to post but guess I can’t!)

I’ve met this guy a few times, he doesn’t look so big in clothes, and he appears shorter than 5 10. He clearly also possesses top tier genetics. Reminds me of Johan Blake the Jamaican sprinter. I have never seen a human being accelerate the way Adama does it is insane. The quickest football player over 40 yards without question. Also the “transformation” pictures you are linking show him going from a 15 year old kid to 22. Imagine the change in yourself over that time. Now imagine you were a full time athlete. Plus the dudes been a millionaire since he was a teenager.

Believe it or not he really does not lift. At least not what you think of as lifting. He trains his body, sure. But he ain’t loading up barbells. He’s dynamic. He had his own fitness coach in addition to the coaching we gave him at my club, for what that’s worth.

Funny story: after a change of coaching regime at a club, the new guy had a big focus on physicality, which meant lifting in the traditional sense - something that isn’t massively utilised within football as it doesn’t translate so well- and adama had to be shown how to do many of the basic exercises, which he quickly outlifted most players in!

Also, when he was playing up in Middlesbrough they had an Olympic sprinter in working with the team and his advice to Adama was NOT to run to his full potential. He was moving too fast. Had to slow his game down to be able to cross accurately etc. Basically this guy is leaving teams in his dust at 75 percent.

Some people’s genetics really are that good guys. This dude could’ve done any sport in the world and been top tier. A literal freak of nature.

Edit: google “ adama traore mother” You will see him clothed, not in a tight jersey. I think you might change your mind.
    Strange one and only post you have made here mate - I must admitt!

I think your an Agent who likes Spying!!?

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Based on what I know from other football players weight room and anabolics become common-place in high-school. If you make it to the college level it continues. And we already know once you get drafted to the NFL you'll do literally whatever it takes.
    My high school got busted for pretty rampant use among football players. I played for a small team in college. It wasn't talked about but I knew of quite a few dudes who were on. I'd agree with the others saying that a large majority of NFL players use. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of soccer guys use as well as ped's have a lot of uses outside of gaining mass.
    All that said, I played receiver... there were a couple dudes built like the fella in the OP who would only lift weights when we were required to, they weighed 180-200 lbs and would throw 225-250 on the bar and bench it for 12 reps like it was nothing.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Honestly, when it comes to black dudes, I dont even bother anymore. We've all met these genetics freak who look better than 90% of the misc srs
    This^^ and he was doing Band work and resistance training in that clip. It just looked like tension machines and not "weight" machines.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Not even the blackest of black genes makes you look impressive without resistance training. just doesn't happen.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    I feel the same about Anthony Joshua who is also a complete powerhouse. Dude runs 11.5 seconds 100m in wet conditions as a heavyweight, just a complete freak

Holy chit what a freak. I'm amazed any top tier athlete still picks boxing.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably doesn't.

Spoiler!

mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's nothing magical about weights that make them mandatory. You just need progressive stimulus and weights are easy to incrementally load. There's plenty of other ways to get stimulus. The OP example isn't hard to believe at all, drugs + BBC genetics should be more than enough.

MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaiGainsbrough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    You guys underestimate the power of hormones, Silverback Gorillas only eat leaves
    Gorillas actually have significantly less test than humans.
    Those animals are jacked because they have a genetic disposition for being big and muscular (without any training stimulus)
    **Neuroscience Crew**
    The AI is always right

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For reference:

This is an elite level natty athlete physique:

Fukin L O L at his agent posting itt

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I’ve met this guy a few times, he doesn’t look so big in clothes, and he appears shorter than 5 10. He clearly also possesses top tier genetics. Reminds me of Johan Blake the Jamaican sprinter. I have never seen a human being accelerate the way Adama does it is insane.The quickest football player over 40 yards without question. Also the “transformation” pictures you are linking show him going from a 15 year old kid to 22. Imagine the change in yourself over that time. Now imagine you were a full time athlete. Plus the dudes been a millionaire since he was a teenager.

So he reminds you one of the best sprinters in the world who has been proven to use PEDs, AND you think his acceleration is faster than world class sprinters... but you think he’s not using PEDs.
    Gtfo my guy
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

For reference:

This is an elite level natty athlete physique:

Fukin L O L at his agent posting itt
    Great pics (am miring the abbs and potential gains in pic 1) and Joggers in pic 2!

Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    So he reminds you one of the best sprinters in the world who has been proven to use PEDs, AND you think his acceleration is faster than world class sprinters... but you think he’s not using PEDs.
    Gtfo my guy
    Exactly - I can not suss out for real if this is a srs accy!

Some poibnts are valid/some are'nt - like yeah there are Tests but not all the time and like am sure you don't have to inform the relevent body's of everything that this Guy is saying here!

For reference:

Respect here he has'nt gottan any other T-Shirt and in-particular a Long Sleeved skinny on under Footy Shirt!

Registered User TimeTraveler666's Avatar
    TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000) TimeTraveler666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just a few games of pick up basketball is all it takes

Originally Posted by TimeTraveler666 View Post
    just a few games of pick up basketball is all it takes
    Indeed play this at uni on my sports degree Course as part of Course!

Lush sic Joggers in pics above - am miring strong!!

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Nice, gonna try to build my chest and delts by just running and jumping around now.
    If you play soccer it'll be good Gary yeah mate

Though I think your natty as you are 9no homo) bro

His body type simply reminds me of a 100m sprinter, Blake especially. Blake weighs 80kg at 5 11. Do you really consider his physique to be unattainable?
    I do not think he is faster than world class sprinters who train for speed day in day out, that’s obviously incorrect and I made no such claim. I think he is faster than world class football players, all of them over 40 yards.

I don’t really want to get into a back and forth. As someone pointed out, that was my one and only post. Check username. A colleague sent this to me knowing I used to read this forum and as I actually have something to contribute you guys might find insightful I decided to post.

Believe me or not, it doesn’t really matter; I’ve no need for validation on the internet. But do as I’ve suggested and search out that picture with his mother. I think you’d feel differently if you saw him in person.
    As long as you can get him Reverse-Tying I don't give a damn/sh!t bro!!

Just try yep??

But do as I’ve suggested and search out that picture with his mother. I think you’d feel differently if you saw him in person.
    How do/would we know her??

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Prime Mike Tyson also claimed to never touch a weight
    Tyson was also 190lb jacked at 13. You think he was on cell tech then?
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

As I said in my post google “adama traore mother” it will come up.

While you’re on it, if you doubt me about the need to report player whereabouts I’m sure the information is available on the FA website or some such.
    Each day you have to report your whereabouts and provide an hour slot for drug testing. Each day. If you’re not where you say you will be, or a reasonable distance from it (I.e if you are to be tested you can be present in a reasonable time) you must inform them of your whereabouts.

Now, if the punitive measures for regularly missing tests are harsh enough, I don’t know. City recently breached these rules 3 times in one year (the threshold) and were fined a few thousand, West Ham have done it too. I don’t know what happens if you continue to break it after that, as I’ve never encountered that situation. Players get suspended after 3 strikes I think?
    But these tests occur hundreds of times over a season throughout the squad.

Regardless, the guys come straight off the pitch into a doping control room, a few of them every game. It would take a level of sophistication to dope that I don’t think exists, certainly not at the level I am accustomed to.

Now when you look at Liverpool’s performances in recent seasons...who knows. Theyre sprinting for 90 minutes. The pace is insane. That’s more suspicious to me than a guy with great genetics being in fantastic shape.

Edit: for clarity around protocol
    I believe you mate - I am sorry I came across otherwise, just as have heard differing variations .... so hope you forgive me?

This Wolves Guy - 4got his name, please get him Reverse Tying his Wolves Club Tie??!!!!!!!!!!

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see what the big deal is OP, he just looks like anybody that eats clean, takes a multi and plays 2-3 games of pickup ball a week...
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he started drinking sugar water and doing calisthenics that physique is totally believable. Copious amounts of sugar water is key though in this scenario

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cope

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Source?
    I know for sure that there’s literally a video of Tyson doing leg presses...
    I saw Tyson say this. Bear in mind it may have been mind games. He was in camp for the Frank Bruno fight, and Harry ( the boxing pundit on british tv ) mentioned how hard Frank was training and lifting weights. He then asked Tyson about his training and weights, and Tyson said he doesnt lift weights, Harry was dumbfounded. I guess Tyson wanted to portray that he was super human or something.

edit

Tyson squating.

Last edited by hammercurl; 02-18-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'