sacredmimi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burning supplements currently?

Hello. I have lost weight 5 years ago from like 200+ lb all the way down to 140lb. At the time, I was taking

Norcodrene by Physique Enhancing Science
    Forskolin-95+ by PEScience
    Reduce XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions

I have a memory that these worked very well for me at the time. Literally made me go to the gym 6 days a week with lots of energy; whether that was psychological effect or not.

Since then, I have kinda let go of my diets, but with steady workout programs. And I'm a bit bulkier, but also a LOT fatter. I'm up to 180 pounds right now at 5"8. So I decided to get back into the strict diet with workouts to lose fat again.

What are the good/traditional supplements or stack people use nowadays? I'm not a big fan of the strong ones with desired side effects.

Thanks in advance!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OG Norcodrene was one of my favorites, nothing has ever come close to that but in regards to your question the non stim options f95 and Reduce XT are still around so wouldn't be a bad choice since you don't want anything without harsh sides (assuming you tolerate forskolin well,) if you can handle stims then E/C would be the best option.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    OG Norcodrene was one of my favorites, nothing has ever come close to that but in regards to your question the non stim options f95 and Reduce XT are still around so wouldn't be a bad choice since you don't want anything without harsh sides (assuming you tolerate forskolin well,) if you can handle stims then E/C would be the best option.
    Thanks for the reply!
    As far as I remember, the OG norco was stimulant, wasn't it? I can't remember quite clearly. I can handle stims (I think I started my forskolin dose up to 100mg right from the start and I was fine). I'm wondering what could be a good stack with Reduce XT, or a good replacement for the Norco. Not sure if I want to take 3 separate pills; it got too expensive.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sacredmimi View Post
    Thanks for the reply!
    As far as I remember, the OG norco was stimulant, wasn't it? I can't remember quite clearly. I can handle stims (I think I started my forskolin dose up to 100mg right from the start and I was fine). I'm wondering what could be a good stack with Reduce XT, or a good replacement for the Norco. Not sure if I want to take 3 separate pills; it got too expensive.
    yeah it was yohimbe based, but it was the only form of Y that didn't make me feel at least a little gross
    My secret? Texting between sets.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Norcodrene V1 was amazing. The current version out is not bad at all, so that's an option. I've used 2 bottles of SNS Thermagize XT which i am really a fan of and feel it's a solid contender. 1 cap hits pretty hard. Otherwise you can still find Reduce XT and forskolin products.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Norcodrene V1 was amazing. The current version out is not bad at all, so that's an option. I've used 2 bottles of SNS Thermagize XT which i am really a fan of and feel it's a solid contender. 1 cap hits pretty hard. Otherwise you can still find Reduce XT and forskolin products.
    Can you help me on what hit you more, between the thermagize XT and norco OG?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sacredmimi View Post
    Can you help me on what hit you more, between the thermagize XT and norco OG?
    I'd say i liked Norco OG more, however Thermagize really is powerful. I'm a stim junky and 1 cap of Thermagize had me pretty amped up. It's hard to really quantify "what hit harder" because the feel was different between the two even though both were pretty powerful. The bottle of Therma lasted a while simply because i was only using 1 cap at a time. Norco i use more caps per dose, so the bottle lasts less days. I handle yohimbine well, and add ephedrine to it so the Thermagize + 1 cap bronkaid has me cruising for hours. I'm on my third bottle of Thermagize.
    Psych & handcuffs

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I'd say i liked Norco OG more, however Thermagize really is powerful. I'm a stim junky and 1 cap of Thermagize had me pretty amped up. It's hard to really quantify "what hit harder" because the feel was different between the two even though both were pretty powerful. The bottle of Therma lasted a while simply because i was only using 1 cap at a time. Norco i use more caps per dose, so the bottle lasts less days. I handle yohimbine well, and add ephedrine to it so the Thermagize + 1 cap bronkaid has me cruising for hours. I'm on my third bottle of Thermagize.
    In4this. Thermagize is some serious business
    Strong & Unstable

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I totally agree Thermagize XT delivers some seriously good energy. I tried samples of it and reviewed
    but I didn't use it as a thermogenic for helping weight lose instead I use it for preworkout energy and I
    liked the effects mixed with a little more caffeine and some pump ingredients. This is a link to my review
    just in case you wanna see how I used it and what I thought about the energy.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177560071

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I totally agree Thermagize XT delivers some seriously good energy. I tried samples of it and reviewed
    but I didn't use it as a thermogenic for helping weight lose instead I use it for preworkout energy and I
    liked the effects mixed with a little more caffeine and some pump ingredients. This is a link to my review
    just in case you wanna see how I used it and what I thought about the energy.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177560071
    Same. I had to give the bottle away after 2-3 caps as it was just too strong. First and only time I’ve ever done that because a stim was too strong.
    Strong & Unstable

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do more cardio, watch your diet. Why poison yourself with this stuff.....

Originally Posted by adamgentile View Post
    Does this forum have an ignore function?
    Strong & Unstable

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Does this forum have an ignore function?
    Yes, it does. And the post you quoted (ignore doesn't work when other people quote!) is an example of the only thing you'll have the privilege of missing should you put him on ignore

Go to User Control Panel -> Edit Ignore List (it's on the left side) -> enter adamgentile (or whatever) into the box, click okay, save changes.

This link might take you to where you do that

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/profi...?do=ignorelist

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Yes, it does. And the post you quoted (ignore doesn't work when other people quote!) is an example of the only thing you'll have the privilege of missing should you put him on ignore

Go to User Control Panel -> Edit Ignore List (it's on the left side) -> enter adamgentile (or whatever) into the box, click okay, save changes.

This link might take you to where you do that

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/profi...?do=ignorelist
    Das it maaaayne.

He has a semi-point with that be he’s on the list, cheers.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by adamgentile View Post
    Caffeine, one of the most studied chemicals on the planet for safety, is a poison. L M A O
    Psych & handcuffs