Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    lmao, how are you going to say your feelings aren't hurt and then proceed to lash out like that?
    Was that response really considered lashing out? I thought I was giving a proper response back to someone who was clearly trying to hurt my feelings for no reason.

Misc logic - pointing out feelings doesn't hurt = butt hurt. I should have known better. Next time.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    8 pages on reddit shyt lol
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobp View Post

You're 6/10 at best and you have this much chit to say about your standards?

I guess it's not your fault though. It's the fault of yellow fever *******s blowing smoke up your ass combined with something changing in 2012 resulting in this absurdity.

Your looksmatched equivalent looks like this.

Yet you have all these fukin standards? JFL.
    No wk but that was mean from you. She didn't even post anything looks related on her list. Just some normal things.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzzTuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fukkin lol @ “smoking weed is ok but nicotine is not”

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Meanwhile the reddit sloot who posted that looks like this

Yep. If you saw the ham planets making these demands you’d be trying to get your change from her and exit the qwik trip as soon as possible. Her “list” wouldn’t matter to you.

Actual people in real world interactions don’t have standards anywhere near that.

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My standards when I met my wife were all placed on myself. The logic was that if I achieved a high level of standards 1. Those that don't live up to my standards would inevitably excuse themselves and 2. Achieving high standards would naturally attract peers.

Everything I wanted in a partner I emulated twofold. If they could match half that we were good to go.

Worked like a charm.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I guess it's not your fault though. It's the fault of yellow fever *******s blowing smoke up your ass combined with something changing in 2012 resulting in this absurdity.

You seem awfully rustled over a list that is basically:

Take a fukking shower
    Don't be overly obsessed about money
    Have ambition
    Don't be a dick
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    How to do this ? srs
    Be unapologetically a man.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    lmao, how are you going to say your feelings aren't hurt and then proceed to lash out like that?
    Welcome to women
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100)

First of all she is hot, secondly why are you using a mass killer's pic as her looksmatch lmfao

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Post my deal breakers? or requirements?

Fairly simple:

Deal breakers:
    - Any kind of addiction (drinking or drugs - I'm talking.. tuesday 2pm black out drunk for no reason all the time kind of drinker)
    - Abusive (verbally or physically)
    - No ambition (loser - including jobless & won't go look for a job)
    - Smoke cigarettes
    - Lives too far away (I won't do the long distance bit)
    - Liars
    - No etiquette / Manners
    - Obsessed about money / Cheap
    - Low self esteem
    - Selfish
    - Negative | always bad mouthing someone | Always having a bad day (It CANNOT be raining EVERY DAY)
    - Blame game where everything is not their fault / someone else's fault
    - Always late | Can't get somewhere on time
    - BAD BREATH / bad hygiene

I don't think it's an unreasonable deal breaker list.
    I don't get how some of you are butthurt about this super generic, broad list that should be a dealbreaker for both genders. jesus christ. That's super broad and goes well for both genders. (or the 70+ other genders out there)

The only ones that are debatable (or not black/white) are the low self esteem and "cheap" given these are more subjective measurements and a frugal person can be classified as "cheap" by some, etc. Self esteem has several layers and it's also not always straightforward. (If by low self-esteem you mean doesn't want online attention 24/7 and cheats on bf/gf whenever possible to feel better about self, then obviously sure)

Are you guys trying to get her attention/PM by black knighting her? Yeah, that'd 100% work.

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    You seem awfully rustled over a list that is basically:

Take a fukking shower
    Don't be overly obsessed about money
    Have ambition
    Don't be a dick
    The amount of males (and females) in America that don't understand decency and common ****ing sense + are addicted to something is astonishingly high by the looks of it. srs

Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    All those lists go right down the chitter when the right dude comes through. Just live your life. Most of the stuff you "do for girls" are things you should be doing anyways (hygiene/self care, career oriented, good habits, etc.) If you're a cool dude and you click, no ones going to turn you down because your car is silver instead of white or play halo instead of cod. If they do, fukk em. What do you care?
    This.

How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" muscles only to realize that she loves it?
    How many itmes have you guys dated a girl that "hated" sporty cars until she sat in one?
    How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" video games/sports until she played a bit with you and figured out how to play it/the point of it?
    How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" your race until she actually realized that stereotypes aren't always true?
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

This.

How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" muscles only to realize that she loves it?
    How many itmes have you guys dated a girl that "hated" sporty cars until she sat in one?
    How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" video games/sports until she played a bit with you and figured out how to play it/the point of it?
    How many times have you guys dated a girl that "hated" your race until she actually realized that stereotypes aren't always true?
    awwwwwww ye
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Forgot I had that picture up. Good times were had that evening You can tell me that I'm a 3/10 and it really won't hurt my feelings especially coming from some No AVI faceless cuck that's ANGRY AF and lashing out at me - feeling the need to post my pictures like I'm embarrassed about them or something?

Why are you so mad? Do you need to talk about it? Did my list trigger you or something? You have a smoking problem and didn't appreciate my comment? I'm not everyone's cup of tea and you're saying that my match would be the dude that shot up 30+ people in virginia tech?

Wow you are SUPER angry. I think you should go seek help instead of lashing out at strangers over the internet. I hope you find peace. It's def not my list that's making you so triggered. You lashing out at me says more about you than it does about my 'standards' really.

TBH I've only dated 1 'omg fever boyo' - and it was kinda creepy. All the guys I've dated I've been their 'first' asian unless they were of course asian themselves. I'm also not one of those chicks that hate asian dudes or think they look like my brother/cousin as some excuse like someone else mentioned before. It's cool that they have their preferences - I say that as a joke sometimes but I'm def attracted to asians.
    Why you so mad tho ?

The simple fact you post such sluty pictures on an online bodybuilding forum (which is 95% men btw maybe you didn't know ?) says a lot about you.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beegbawls View Post
    yea summer no yeah again
    Thanks for keeping this one going.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First one is mentally ill. lol'd @ "If I think of any more", bitch a fuking Superman is already not good enough for you. The only obvious thing that's missing is the height/face/income, but that's pretty much a default for every women in 2020 without saying it (they pretend that they don't care but they do). She'll end up spreading her legs to some party badboy that doesn't fit 90% of the bullchit that she wrote and then will complain that all men are bad after he pumps and dumps her. It's always the same.

Meanwhile, it's a crime for a guy to want a female who is not fat.

This is a result of goddamn whiteknight simps fuking up the dating market for decades. Women have been spoiled and pampered so much that they lost their damn minds and all suffer from narcissistic disorder.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why you don't ever care about what women want / think / care about

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is legit all i ask for in a girl

- 5 ft 1- 5ft 3
    - Light enough so i can pick up and carry
    - Works out/is in shape
    - Not a complete dumb kunt (Has to at least pass high school)
    - Not an alcaholic, drug addict, tattoo, trashy, instagram attetnion whore
    - Fun, positive, enthusiastic personality

that's literally it.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    This is legit all i ask for in a girl

- 5 ft 1- 5ft 3
    - Light enough so i can pick up and carry
    - Works out/is in shape
    - Not a complete dumb kunt (Has to at least pass high school)
    - Not an alcaholic, drug addict, tattoo, trashy, instagram attetnion whore
    - Fun, positive, enthusiastic personality

that's literally it.
    That's a tall order in many countries today, sadly.

Notice how your requirements should come standard but that fact that these reasonable expectations are rare to find is tragic. Also, these requirements are easily attainable--besides the height--if the person is willing to improve themselves unlike other requirement where you have no choice e.g hair, height, dik size etc.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, so was trying to find this thread on reddit (thanks for the link, OP), and I came accross the SD thread and OMG lol, these dumb sloots are constantly whining how they are giving up their poon and not getting paid.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750