BarbellScrip is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginner - Would like program advice

I'm mid-40s and have been working out consistently for about 6 months. Mostly focusing on the big-5 compound barbell movements. Similar to a SL5X5 progression, but only going up in weight each week, vs. each workout. Ive worked at the maxes below for about the past 5-6 weeks. As the weight has crept up, Ive worked through a few minor injuries, golfers elbow, aggrivation of an existing back injury, shoulder etc.

BP - 200 5X5
    SQUAT - 225 5X5
    DL - 235 5X5
    OHP - 115 5X5
    Rows - 135 5X5

I want to workout 3x/week for approx. 1.5H including warmups. I have young children so I get to the gym about 9:00 p.m. I get about 6-7 hours of sleep. I havent lost any weight in the 6 months, but waist is smaller, pants fit tighter in the thighs and shirts fit tighter in the shoulders and chest. My quads look the best they ever have, I really like squats. Id like to lose some poundage, current at 225-230 at 5'11", but I could do a cut within the next couple of months if I could add some size in the meantime.

I want to step down the weight as I dont like the strains and pain consistently working at my 5x5 maxes.

Am I looking at fierce5 or AllPros routine and what starting weight? Or should I be looking at something else?

rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Either of them work. All pros is what would generally be recommended if you're going on a cut. Fierce 5 has been meticulously balanced, which does help with any joint issues which may be arising due to imbalanced programming.

I'd suggest putting up some videos of your form on all these movements to have your technique critiqued as well, since programming and the weight being lifted is only part of the picture.

As for starting weights, that should be mentioned on the thread (at least I know it is on the fierce 5 one)
    Redcon1 Tier Operator - T20RSid

Some lifting stuff (IG) - @rsid_97

My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161