ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyone else hate being single...

But do really good. Like I’m bored a lot no one to watch Netflix talk to and bang at night. But I’m getting in the best shape I’ve been in years, take care of stuff I was ignoring with ex. It’s like I’m doing really good but it still sucks. Anyone feel this?

Kinda miss the distraction of a gf, but don’t

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Written for women but I'm sure can be applied to men

https://www.wellandgood.com/good-adv...tGY-Z-2ibhEvXU

Is the key to living a long life… solitude? Bronx resident Louise Signore, 107, credits her longevity to the fact that she’s held on to her status as an independent woman. “I think the secret of 107: I never got married. I think that’s the secret,” she told CNN affiliate WBCS. I’m getting some serious Cher-circa-1996 vibes right now (a man is like dessert—not necessary). Signore is an icon. Basically, the centenarian’s relationship advice: don’t. Signore also exercises regularly, eats healthy, and plays Bingo, which obviously factors into her overall health. But I’m choosing to narrow the focus to the benefits of being single.

There’s actually research to suggest myriad advantages to a life of solitude. (I swear I’m not just saying this to make myself feel better.) One study found that marital stress can be a precursor to depression. Unsociability can also help you be more creative, as you have more time to be introspective. I’m taking this as permission to retreat to my couch and watch Netflix instead of going on a date. Also, as I’ve previously discussed, sleeping alone is simply the best. (Though the science is a little torn on whether or not people who sleep alone sleep better—to which I say, you do you.) However, if being alone scares you, you’re not… well, alone. A recent study found that people would rather give themselves an electric shock than be alone with their thoughts.

“We’re afraid of being single because single life is stereotyped and stigmatized in society; people think that if you’re single, there must be something wrong with you, and no one wants to feel that way about themselves,” psychologist Dr. Bella DePaulo told Vice. She also said that the research surrounding solitariness “suggests it’s really good for creativity, restoration, personal growth, spirituality, and for relaxation.”

Suddenly, I’m feeling much better about the fact that my search history includes “health benefits of being single forever.” (This story was… not the first time I have Googled this.)

If you’re feeling very blah about being single, here are some science-backed tips to help you be single and happy. https://www.wellandgood.com/good-adv...-happy-single/
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    But do really good. Like I’m bored a lot no one to watch Netflix talk to and bang at night. But I’m getting in the best shape I’ve been in years, take care of stuff I was ignoring with ex. It’s like I’m doing really good but it still sucks. Anyone feel this?

Kinda miss the distraction of a gf, but don’t
    I've been single for a decade now. My last intimate relationship was also done a decade ago. I was happy all this time being single. But just recently I thought I found a girl for me but it didn't work out. Since then I feel a void as if I now need some form of relationship and intimacy. I now seem to crave it more then I ever did before.

But now my lack of experience is starting to show. I feel inept when things with girls don't work out. So now I feel even worse than when I wasn't looking for a relationship

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh, being single only sucks if you're not getting laid. Being in a relationship can be very fun and addicting, but so can being single.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't you have platonic friends to do chit with? How are you bored?

When I was single I was never bored. I absolutely enjoyed my alone time and enjoyed my time being social.
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman