Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    buy cheap, buy twice.
    Words to live by (As long as you can afford chit). Every time I've tried to be cheap and get the lesser product, you end up regretting it and getting the better product later. If you can't afford to good stuff, you're probably better just holding off or re-evaluating if you need it in the first place.
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Probably playing Devil's Advocate

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Words to live by (As long as you can afford chit). Every time I've tried to be cheap and get the lesser product, you end up regretting it and getting the better product later. If you can't afford to good stuff, you're probably better just holding off or re-evaluating if you need it in the first place.
    They're just headphones though. Yeah the bass will be better on the $200 headphones than the $20 one, but if you just need music for the gym/jogging etc, then who cares? It's not like you're buying a laptop that needs to perform well.

Also they're small, they can easily get lost or fall out of your ear and crack on the concrete. And if that happens, you'll have wasted $200.
    It's really a no brainer to me, but if you have too much money if you want to buy the most expensive because it has an apple logo, then be my guest.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    They're just headphones though. Yeah the bass will be better on the $200 headphones than the $20 one, but if you just need music for the gym/jogging etc, then who cares? It's not like you're buying a laptop that needs to perform well.

Also they're small, they can easily get lost or fall out of your ear and crack on the concrete. And if that happens, you'll have wasted $200.
    It's really a no brainer to me, but if you have too much money if you want to buy the most expensive because it has an apple logo, then be my guest.
    Yes in part you're paying for the Apple logo but get past your cope and it's actually much more than that.

Before my AirPods pro I went through 3 pairs of "cheap" wireless buds on Amazon, 1 was crap but the other 2 were decent, in that they worked, had decent battery, and fit fairly well. But they also lost connection regularly, and lasted only a few months before something went wrong, usually one of the buds blowing out or losing frequency.

And they didn't offer any of the AirPods' functionality. Along with the Apple logo and the status symbol, you're paying for a superior product.

BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will literally lol if you don't get the AirPods

Only people hating are Apple haters or people who have never used them. Best choice out there rn.
    Few things I don't mind spending cash on and that's one of them.
    Hala Madrid

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I use my headphones every day, at least once, for at least an hour. Something I use for appx. 4% of my life. Better comfort, usability, having the same charging cable as my phone, wireless charging, bass, etc. etc. is all worth it.

And yes, there's also the fact that I don't want to look like some peasant with $20 Amazon buds, that will just break and need replacement in <6 months like they all do if you're wearing them to the gym, stuffing them in pockets, etc.

Being an idiot and losing or breaking your stuff is a personal problem. You really think airpods will crack and break if they fall on concrete? Sounds like you're used to the cheap $20 Amazon headphones to me and not the APPLE GOAT HEADPHONES OF AWESOMENESS (that don't break when you drop them, work every time, look good, feel good, last years, etc)
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And yes, there's also the fact that I don't want to look like some peasant with $20 Amazon buds, that will just break and need replacement in <6 months like they all do if you're wearing them to the gym, stuffing them in pockets, etc.
    Lol if you're the type of person who worries about what someone else thinks of your gadgets.
    Do you also get the latest iphone every year because you don't want to be seen with an iphone 8 which is basically the same phone as the latest generation?

Also the airdots i mentioned come in a case. So you can put them in that small case whenever you're not using them. They're not going to break within 6 months.
    But of course $200 will get you better quality. It just depends on whether it's worth $200 to someone and if they can afford it.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i pay $120 for workout sneakers every 5 months.

Lol if you're the type of person who worries about what someone else thinks of your gadgets.
    Do you also get the latest iphone every year because you don't want to be seen with an iphone 8 which is basically the same phone as the latest generation?

Also the airdots i mentioned come in a case. So you can put them in that small case whenever you're not using them. They're not going to break within 6 months.
    But of course $200 will get you better quality. It just depends on whether it's worth $200 to someone and if they can afford it.
    Bro, you're on a bodybuilding site, everyone here is at least a little vain and care what people think of them.

Airpods are obviously the superior product, you're paying more, but getting more.
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bought the Samsung Icon X a couple years ago when it was $200. Now they're $50.

Love em.

BTW you should only wear these earbuds to the gym, so don't listen to these fools who tell you to drop money on an overpriced apple product that'll get you the same quality from a more cost effective competitor.

Any at home audio listening should be listened to with actual studio headphones / monitors, not earbuds.
    Last edited by Tomohokk; 02-17-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    TBH I got some $10 Bluetooth headphones at Walmart.

They do the trick just fine and I'm not worried about breaking/losing them.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes of course.

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh God STFU about it.

HuRr DuRr if you're OK with being bent over by Apple's price gouging....

I brought cheap headphone for like $10, how many times do I buy them til I've paid as much as some Airpods?

If you buy the stupid marketing that's one thing but don't try and brainwash others with that stupidity.

Your only selling point is that they're more expensive than cheaper options that do the exact same thing.

Then on top of it you insults people for not being as gullible and impressionable as you.

BRB I bit hook line and sinker but I can understand if you don't have enough money to be as stupid with it as I am with mine.

Great logic there 👌.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

Your only selling point is that they're more expensive than cheaper options that do the exact same thing.
    I've had those cheap (well not $10 more like $40) options - and yeah sure they work in that they allow you to listen to music. But they are not as good as the more expensive options in audio quality and functionality.

What you're saying is a simple flip-phone is the same as a smartphone because they both make phone calls. Or that there's no difference between a Toyota Carrolla and a Porsche Cayenne because they both get you from A to B.

Yeah, you're actually getting more (better product/technology) for that money.

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Oh God STFU about it.

HuRr DuRr if you're OK with being bent over by Apple's price gouging....

I brought cheap headphone for like $10, how many times do I buy them til I've paid as much as some Airpods?

If you buy the stupid marketing that's one thing but don't try and brainwash others with that stupidity.

Then on top of it you insults people for not being as gullible and impressionable as you.

BRB I bit hook line and sinker but I can understand if you don't have enough money to be as stupid with it as I am with mine.

Great logic there .

This is out of touch boomer talk at its finest

I’ve literally went through 4-5 sets of cheap ($30) Bluetooth headphones from amazon. They would literally just stop working 5 months in no matter how well you took care of them.

brb paid the one time $150 for a quality Apple product that will last for years to come. The Apple hate is so cringe.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    What you're saying is a simple flip-phone is the same as a smartphone because they both make phone calls. Or that there's no difference between a Toyota Carrolla and a Porsche Cayenne because they both get you from A to B.

Yeah, you're actually getting more (better product/technology) for that money.
    The difference between $20 and $200 headphones can not be compared to the difference between a porche and a toyota or a flip phone and a smart phone.
    It's not like the music that come from airpods sound godly compared to the cheaper ones.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

The difference between $20 and $200 headphones can not be compared to the difference between a porche and a toyota or a flip phone and a smart phone.
    It's not like the music that come from airpods sound godly compared to the cheaper ones.
    The analogy was meant to show that both the cheap and higher end options perform the same basic function - it's in the details, HOW they perform that function and what additional functions they offer over their cheaper counterparts that justifies the higher price tag.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Sony - WF-1000XM3 they **** on airpods
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000) Keith10Stone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bought myself AirPod pros for Xmas and have no regrets. Now I get to park with the CEO’s at work.
    Trying to get my chit together Crew

Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000) Phobaphobia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've done a lot of research on this subject (occasional tech writer), and if you're an iOS user, you can't go wrong with the latest airpods.

However, the best true wireless right now are probably the Sony WF-1000XM3.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Sony - WF-1000XM3 they **** on airpods
    Was looking at these, and can't argue with you. They look great, I just went for the AirPods for the extra integration/functionality with my iPhone. If I had an Android I probably would have gone with these.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have these. Only $40 and work great. Even has the charging case.

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Blu..._dp&th=1&psc=1

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will never buy earbuds/pods. The amount of people I see that lose one is astound. Had a guy drop one at target and walk right off, had to grab then give it to or else he would've walked right off never to see it again and have one useless earbud/pod.

I just stick with the basic bluetooth headphones.

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a saying i prefer is "i'm too poor to buy cheap"

buy one thing nice once...cheaper than buying a pos thing multiple times

That being said, everybody ITT is sleeping on the current GOAT powerbeats pros. 10/10, never fall off, better sound quality and battery life than the airpods and the airpods pros
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get the Anker soundcores, they won't dissapoint

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Blu...tronics&sr=1-3

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i read somewhere that apple is working on some airpods pro lite version, which supposed to cost less, but nothing really saying what they'll offer.

sony had some really nice bluetooth earbuds too, but i read their mic quality wasn't that good. also this: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/be...eless-earbuds/
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000) mrtheend is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will go with the departure. I like my earphones and MP3 all in one. True, I have to load the music. But I am not holding my phone on me and I don't have to pair them. No wire. And, odd bonus, waterproof. I can swim in them.
    https://www.sony.com/za/electronics/...w-ws410-series

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    airpods were the best tech investment i made.
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As already posted, you can get identical looking and sounding wireless buds from Alieexpress for 30$. They legit are identical and have better bluetooth, instant pairing and chargeable cases. Don't be fooled by Apple's marketing team.

GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    one of the things i love about AirPods is that you can use one at a time if needed. there is no master/slave relationship between left and right - they can operate independently. so you can talk/listen on one while you charge the other.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought cheap knockoff Beat ear pods a while back. They essentially died after a few months of use between sweat and banging them around. I bought Gen 1 Airpods when they first came out and they still work perfectly fine. Didn't want to be poverty anymore so I bought the Pro's and they are honestly perfect for me. They never fall out, sound quality is great, and noise cancellation is a charm.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”