SquidShock is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Am I doing something wrong? (Stuck)

Since I began lifting gained probably 10lb of muscle, almost nothing considering i'm 150, you cant even tell I work out if I don't flex, I've been lifting arms when I first started for about months so they are way bigger than the rest of me but it's fine.
    I've been solidly lifting for a few months PPL (Push, Pull, Legs) and I've just been stuck reading the same weight on the scale for weeks.

What people have told me to gain weight is eat this many calories
    You Weight (150) x 15 = 2250 + Surplus (500) = 2750

I've been eating 3000-4000 calories, (I'm around probably 12-15% bodyfat), and I really haven't been gaining weight

I think I try my hardest in the gym, every night I try to get 8hrs+ sleep, and eat right, have I tricked myself into doing something wrong.

Do my macro nutrients have something to do with it? I don't count fats or carbs, but I do get at least, (I've counted) 1g of protein per body pound

Idk please help me, if anyone has an idea, just tired of unhealthy fat people I have to talk to (around 30%+ bf ) thinking there flexing on me when they think there way stronger giving me advice when they don't work out.
    Last edited by SquidShock; 02-17-2020 at 04:34 PM.

ElliotPWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SquidShock View Post
    Since I began lifting gained probably 10lb of muscle, almost nothing considering i'm 150, you cant even tell I work out if I don't flex, I've been lifting arms when I first started for about months so they are way bigger than the rest of me but it's fine.
    I've been solidly lifting for a few months PPL (Push, Pull, Legs) and I've just been stuck reading the same weight on the scale for weeks.

What people have told me to gain weight is eat this many calories
    You Weight (150) x 15 = 2250 + Surplus (500) = 2750

I've been eating 3000-4000 calories, (I'm around probably 12-15% bodyfat), and I really haven't been gaining weight

I think I try my hardest in the gym, every night I try to get 8hrs+ sleep, and eat right, have I tricked myself into doing something wrong.

Do my macro nutrients have something to do with it? I don't count fats or carbs, but I do get at least, (I've counted) 1g of protein per body pound

Idk please help me, if anyone has an idea, just tired of unhealthy fat people I have to talk to (around 30%+ bf ) thinking there flexing on me when they think there way stronger giving me advice when they don't work out.
    Just eat more. There’s nothing more to it. Some people have good metabolisms and need to eat more to gain weight. My friend is like that and weighs like 100. He literally goes up and eats a bowl of muzli at 2am and has gained 5kg in 2 weeks. (This is of course a little too much unless you’re very underweight).