bumbaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding changed my young life

I have been struggling with anxiety and depression since I have been 13 years old, at 14 I developed an eating disorder, anorexia, which lasted for roughly 2 years. I went through therapy and been in a clinic for 3 months but nothing helped me as much as bodybuilding.
    The gym, a place where it’s just me and the iron, no anxious thoughts, no doubts, just pure passion. The whole lifestyle erased my issues in a timespan of about half a year. I feel great in my body, i have self-confidence and enjoy waking up in the morning and go to bed with a smile.

Thank you Bodybuilding.

Right now I weigh 80kg at 1,83m, 16 years of age. Even thinking about the fact that my weight was 55kg a year ago gives me chills.

I’m looking forward to constantly work on myself and to compete at a show at some far date.

Thanks for your attention.
    Attached Images

LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great gains so far! Keep up the good work.

in2workingout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome pec development and arms bro! Keep at it.