bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How and where do I play poker? NOOB PLAYER

Any app or site that teaches me how to play poker while I'm playing it? Most resources I checked were websites that write down and tell me how to play or videos showing you how to play ... I wanna learn while playing.
    Sig line can't be a novel

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Any app or site that teaches me how to play poker while I'm playing it? Most resources I checked were websites that write down and tell me how to play or videos showing you how to play ... I wanna learn while playing.
    Honestly mahn - Your best bet is to watch poker pro's on Twitch.tv or Youtube.

I used to love watch JCarver play during the online series - Just browse Twitch.Tv Poker section, You'll find a player you like that'll explain why they're doing certain things.
    Poker is mostly a mathematical game. Using percentages to determine your next play/bet size etc....
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah...don't get on it if you don't know how to play because you'll get cleaned out fast.
    I'm your God. Worship me

KC Chiefs crew

MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Poker is a dumb game to play. It is set up to make you lose your hard earned money and ultimately have and be nothing. Your best bet is to choose yourself - create something real that makes you true wealth that you can live well on without wasting your youth away. That is what I did with my business and bitcoin and am now a multi-millionaire.
    Robert Rogers - Odin Sisu
    Live Free or Die
    BitCoin = 1 Million in Property, 1.1 Million in cash for me. Bought several hundred 5 years ago at $250 each and after taxes made this fortune. Still have half of them left. Value of bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin is taking on the Fed. Bitcoin will win.

We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

My 12 year successful business creation
    BitCoin

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Yeah...don't get on it if you don't know how to play because you'll get cleaned out fast.

Lool nah just wanna learn to play so I can play with my friends. Whenever people decide to play poker or what not when we go to the bar, i'm in the dark because i dont really know how to play blackjack/poker
    Sig line can't be a novel

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lool nah just wanna learn to play so I can play with my friends. Whenever people decide to play poker or what not when we go to the bar, i'm in the dark because i dont really know how to play blackjack/poker
    yeah because this is how bad it can get if you play with pros

I'm your God. Worship me

KC Chiefs crew

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)

Most of the buy-in's are sponsored on a profit share scheme.... Or self-funding if you rolling in it.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thought he was talking online?

Online seems like it would be even harder since you cant read people. Seems like it would be pure math and or luck

IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I learned from playing poker on the Zynga app. That was a long time ago so I don't know if they're still the #1 poker app. After you get adjusted and understand the rules/hand strengths, you should be fine playing friends. Most of the suggestions here sounds like advice if you want to go pro, but it doesn't sound like you want to.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    Honestly mahn - Your best bet is to watch poker pro's on Twitch.tv or Youtube.

I used to love watch JCarver play during the online series - Just browse Twitch.Tv Poker section, You'll find a player you like that'll explain why they're doing certain things.
    Poker is mostly a mathematical game. Using percentages to determine your next play/bet size etc....
    This. Vids from Gus Hansen's 10 part ish series, Daniel Negreanu is good to learn from as well, his books are cheap if you can't find chit that'll fit your level online. But it's mostly some division when trying to do outs and odds, but if you a gaming miscer, prominence poker on the ps4. Practice mode where you can play that chit all you want with free chips.
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    This. Vids from Gus Hansen's 10 part ish series, Daniel Negreanu is good to learn from as well, his books are cheap if you can't find chit that'll fit your level online. But it's mostly some division when trying to do outs and odds, but if you a gaming miscer, prominence poker on the ps4. Practice mode where you can play that chit all you want with free chips.
    ^

Pretty much how i learned exactly.

The 2nd step of now practicing your trade - If u a US Brah. You can't play online poker for $$?? Unless im mistaken & the law has changed? I know a lot of players are in Canada just purely because of the US banning online poker.

But if you aren't - I'd then download the Pokerstars online, you can then use the 'Free-Chips' they give you (You can basically continue playing for free from there) - it'll put you into tournaments, 'Cash-games' anything you want really.

But if not - There's game you can connect to your facebook, such as Zynga poker & such. Can get chips there & practice against a table of 8 amateurs of all different levels, so it won't be annoying constantly losing or bottoming out.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Youtube. There’s a lot of poker series out there. Also, idk if you guys have access to pokerstars in the US, but if you do, theres a play money section too where you can practice.
    Sorry for my english.

Mod Neg : 2

Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hammersia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just remember straight beats a flush
    Lifetime Natty

Veteran Warrior of the Iron Game

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Download the series High Stakes Poker with Gabe Kaplan as host. Do what the pros do on the show ... and you will be god tier in 90 days.

EDIT

2nd option. Find old clips of Gus Hansen and do what he did.
    Last edited by faxanadu; 02-17-2020 at 05:46 AM.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    ^

Pretty much how i learned exactly.

The 2nd step of now practicing your trade - If u a US Brah. You can't play online poker for $$?? Unless im mistaken & the law has changed? I know a lot of players are in Canada just purely because of the US banning online poker.

But if you aren't - I'd then download the Pokerstars online, you can then use the 'Free-Chips' they give you (You can basically continue playing for free from there) - it'll put you into tournaments, 'Cash-games' anything you want really.

But if not - There's game you can connect to your facebook, such as Zynga poker & such. Can get chips there & practice against a table of 8 amateurs of all different levels, so it won't be annoying constantly losing or bottoming out.
    You are mistaken
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Poker is more complicated & I'm not good enough to tell you a good way to learn. I'm sure the pokerbrahs are giving you solid leads.

Blackjack basics are easy. You can drill them down in a couple of weeks playing this occasionally.
    http://www.hitorstand.net/game_l.html
    There's a few finer points about what/when to do with soft aces on various hands you can chase up elsewhere later on.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew