Closed Thread
    Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy very fat stomach?

Hey guys I want to know is the hanging thing on my stomach fat or skin. It looks ridiculous!
    I used to have abs and I was very lean until I basically listened to rich piana and did what he did while being natural. To say the least yes I gained muscle mass but i also gained loads of bodyfat. If thats skin how do i tighten in? If thats fat well I already know what to do then Im pretty sure...

My diet at this moment is 1.7k calories and 200 grams of protein. I'm doing intermittent fasting. I weigh 220lbs. My body is pretty muscular and lean but my stomach looks like ****. Ive been lifting for 15 years but my stomach makes me look like i dont even ****ing lift.

My diet is tuna and protein powder and that's it... I am so upset about this I want it gone asap! I lift weights 1 hour a day and I do not do cardio because for my cardio I walk when its nice outside but atm its rainy and snowing.

I will do whatever it takes, ill take whatever it takes I just want this gone@!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You've got a lot of threads like this already. Just keep track of your old threads please.