GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Longshot: help me find this book!

There is this bodybuilding book that I read when I first started lifting in high school (circa 2005-2007). I feel like it had chapters that were each a step, and was centered on being anabolic. I even remember a few of the very specific steps/guidelines (i.e., avoid acetaminophen, avoid soy protein). I want to say it was the anabolic bible, or ten steps to anabolic, or something like that.... But of course, I could just be confabulating a lot of that. I swear I even remember the cover being yellow/black. And, I remember the final afterword section: it was something about the author's time lifting in some dungeon-like gym in the middle east (maybe Tel Aviv, Israel?), and talking about being reborn every day.

For the life of me, I cannot remember what it's called. And I've searched online like crazy with no luck. After years of neglect (law school, early career, etc.), I've finally started getting back to the gym and would really like to find this book. 1) Because it was helpful and I liked it; but 2) because there are a lot of memories associated with this particular book. When I started lifting it was an activity my father and I did together, and we spent hours going over this book and discussing items from it. So, it may seem like a stupid quest (and no, I don't want recommendations for better or newer books), but finding this one specific book would really mean a lot!

It's a longshot, but I thought maybe someone else here may have read this book as well, and remember what is was called.