wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000) wrestled is a name known to all. (+5000)

How long before the women outnumber the men in the WWE?

Well... what's your call here? Get in before it happens! Reps for whoever is closest. Will it be this year? Next?

How long before the guys just become Valet's like Maria has?
    Bodybuilding.com awards:

2018 Wrestling Forum Poster of the Year
    2019 Wrestling Forum Poster of the Year

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    not sure but i know ballgamefan is counting the days
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I give it two years before women get more tv time than men. That is - unless the powers that be make changes of course.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran*
    *St. L Cardinals, St. L Blues, KC Chiefs*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    I give it two years before women get more tv time than men. That is - unless the powers that be make changes of course.
    And it will be well deserved.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sooner the better.
    The future is female OP.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't mind it if they brought back bra and panties matches
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by serpenthearted View Post
    the sooner the better.
    The future is female op.
    x2.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In 20 years, men will be burning their jock straps and campaigning for equal rights.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't watch the product, but the day after the latest PPV I googled to see what the results were -- ALL the soy reporting sites top stories were about the various women's matches.

I'll say this again: AEW's Women's division >>> WWE's.

Their women might be unpolished, many might not speak English, they might be green, they might not have perfect bodies and faces, their matches might be difficult to sit through, BUT -- they get it. Women are used sparingly, 1-2 matches or interview segments at most for a 2 hour show. Their Women's division is not the focal point of the show, their women's division is not promoted as being equal to the men's, etc...

Moreover, maybe I haven't seen enough (which is very little) but I don't get it, either. I tuned into NXT briefly when they were doing the angle where the RAW/SD stars would show up. Becky Lynch starts the show to cut a promo. Just a terrible, rambling uncharismatic mess. She wrestled some hulkish woman and the fans were cringey as **** chanting, way worse than AEW fans. Turned the channel.

I don't get it. These women are not anywhere near Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan or other major stars I am familiar with. If that chick had Flair's charisma and cut a wild promo, I might get that they are going to make the show 50/50 women, but it sure as chit seems like the women are just okay, probably good in the ring, but otherwise lacking real charisma like true top stars have but they are being pushed to the moon and made the focal point of the show b/c of Identity Politics, which isn't for me.

Keep in mind, I am basing this all on one promo, but if I'm wrong, someone link a truly awesome promo from one of these women, I'd like to see how they rank compared to truly great talents.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if they brought back bra and panties matches
    Bayley vs Toni

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I don't watch the product, but the day after the latest PPV I googled to see what the results were -- ALL the soy reporting sites top stories were about the various women's matches.

Their women might be unpolished, many might not speak English, they might be green, they might not have perfect bodies and faces, their matches might be difficult to sit through, BUT -- they get it. Women are used sparingly, 1-2 matches or interview segments at most for a 2 hour show. Their Women's division is not the focal point of the show, their women's division is not promoted as being equal to the men's, etc...

Moreover, maybe I haven't seen enough (which is very little) but I don't get it, either. I tuned into NXT briefly when they were doing the angle where the RAW/SD stars would show up. Becky Lynch starts the show to cut a promo. Just a terrible, rambling uncharismatic mess. She wrestled some hulkish woman and the fans were cringey as **** chanting, way worse than AEW fans. Turned the channel.

I don't get it. These women are not anywhere near Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan or other major stars I am familiar with. If that chick had Flair's charisma and cut a wild promo, I might get that they are going to make the show 50/50 women, but it sure as chit seems like the women are just okay, probably good in the ring, but otherwise lacking real charisma like true top stars have but they are being pushed to the moon and made the focal point of the show b/c of Identity Politics, which isn't for me.

Keep in mind, I am basing this all on one promo, but if I'm wrong, someone link a truly awesome promo from one of these women, I'd like to see how they rank compared to truly great talents.
    Charlottes promo >>>>> AEW
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    And it will be well deserved.
    If the talent is there then I am all for it. But don't do it just for the sake of it.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran*
    *St. L Cardinals, St. L Blues, KC Chiefs*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

MMA / Pro Wrestle MOD EidFnatic's Avatar
    EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000) EidFnatic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

Quality post from Jusa, I am doing my best to unban him.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000)
    This pattern of growing female roster combined with both Bellas being pregnant while being inducted into HOF means I can look forward to Kharma trying to powerbomb them into miscarriages at Mania right?

I remember heel-Bellas bullying Kharma for being pregnant right before she miscarried. Why the **** wouldn't she be back?

Or wait... did I miss this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzx8YGZe5bM

ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChunkBuster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    not sure but i know baldsacklover is counting the days
    Or at least pretending to...

Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    If the talent is there then I am all for it. But don't do it just for the sake of it.
    Great point missed by a couple of cucks in this thread

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was a kid or a teen my crew we always preferred to invite more girls than guys. Parties were a lot better that way. Ya feel me dawgs?

It’s odd everyone used to want to see the women’s division improved snd have divas bring talent or something else to the table except eye candy. Now they have but fans are sour over it.
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard on looking for a hole” Crew

IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Doesn't make sense. Isn't the fan base majority men? I don't see the reason to increase the women roster. Same thing applies to combat sports.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

It’s odd everyone used to want to see the women’s division improved snd have divas bring talent or something else to the table except eye candy. Now they have but fans are sour over it.
    this

2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronProdigy View Post
    Doesn't make sense. Isn't the fan base majority men? I don't see the reason to increase the women roster. Same thing applies to combat sports.
    It's not just about the gender of the audience but also the reason they watch. Some guys probably watch because they want to watch scantily clad divas grapple each other and liken it to lesbian erotica.

I just figured the segment of audience into it for the athleticism/memes out-numbered them and males as a whole outperform females as a whole in both of those. So the shift is probably just due to try and fix image / feminism.

Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardknock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No idea but I know ONE thing for a fact. NXT has the best looking females period end of discussion.

WWE Smackdown may have the #1 overall looking chick but the rest are all NXT and it isn't even close. Dynamite falls below 25th and so on...
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.