edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How much water when on creatine?

Doing 5g a day and drink around a gallon of water a day. Is a gallon generally enough?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by edwardwhaskell View Post
    Doing 5g a day and drink around a gallon of water a day. Is a gallon generally enough?
    That is not really answerable as there are so many other variables. It's likely enough, possibly too much. In some cases it could maybe not be enough, but that would be primarily due to other things and not taking creatine.

Just stay hydrated, which is a good general recommendation regardless.

edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwardwhaskell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    That is not really answerable as there are so many other variables. It's likely enough, possibly too much. In some cases it could maybe not be enough, but that would be primarily due to other things and not taking creatine.

Just stay hydrated, which is a good general recommendation regardless.
    Thanks. Yeah so far creatine has been working well for me. Even my Dr takes 2-3g a day.

On 5g a day my blood work always comes back good. Def my favorite supplement if I had to pick one

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm pretty sure you can just drink to thirst unless you are doing some lengthy workouts that make you sweat like a pig.

I take creatine, I have never planned my fluid intake. Drink to thirst, weigh yourself after training and replace lost water if you sweat a lot. Make sure you have foods in your diet containing electrolytes (usually this doesn't require special planning - just check your typical food choices)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need to do anything special unless you're chronically underhydrated. Once your creatine levels reach saturation, your body will find its equilibrium.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Varies person to person. As a rule of thumb I tell all my clients to aim for at least a gallon a day.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As has been said, a gallon is a good starting place, but you'll need to adjust based on factors we can't and don't know.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic