Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bodybuilding trainer tells me to stop eating certain foods... your thoughts?

So I recently stopped by my local sports nutrition store, owned by a former competitive bodybuilder who now trains other bodybuilders. We discussed my meal plans and she told me to cut out pretty much everything I am currently eating. Then gave me a list of what only to eat while bulking for lean gains. And told me not to count calories, just do as she says. But when looking at her meal guide, counting the calories I am finding that the protein intake is over 50 percent, fat intake is around 20 percent give or take and the carb intake is around 30 percent give or take. The foods she tells me to stay away from are more than one fruit a day, no milk products such as Greek yogurt, no honey. What does everyone else think?

I'm not sure she quite understands what I do for a job either. I drive ready mix trucks, so I am constantly behind the wheel driving or standing at the back of the truck pouring concrete. It's not a very physical job, sometimes requires some walking and lifting of shoot extensions. A couple of times an hour requires me to climb up and down a ladder to wash down the truck. I am almost always loaded as soon as I get in the yard, so I don't have time to heat up food to eat. Nor do I get actual breaks or a lunch break, so a lot of times I have to eat while driving.

Listed below is what she tells me to eat only and following that will be my weekly meal plan as it currently is.

1 cup cooked white rice
    1 large or 2 small potatoes
    3/4 cup plain oatmeal
    5 rice cakes
    1 whole banana
    1 large apple
    1 cup berries
    1 large pita bread
    2 slices wheat bread
    40 gr of wheat pasta

8 oz chicken breast
    8 oz lean red meat
    7 egg whites
    8 oz lean ground turkey
    8 oz pork
    7 oz salmon
    1 can of tuna
    40 gr of protein powder

My weekly meal plan...

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey
    Whole Wheat Spaghetti/Potatoes/Jasmine Rice

Dinner
    Top Round Steak
    Spinach

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Chicken Breast
    Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla
    Off Day shake
    Greek Yogurt
    Raisins
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal
    Peach

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Chicken Breast
    Broccoli

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Tuna
    Protein Shake
    Cottage Cheese
    Mango
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal
    Orange

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Salmon
    Brussels Sprouts

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Chicken Breast
    Protein Shake
    Greek Yogurt
    Banana
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal
    Apple

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Pork Tenderloin
    Kidney Beans

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Tuna
    Protein Shake
    Cottage Cheese
    Pear
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Lean Ground Turkey
    Spinach

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Chicken Breast
    Off Day shake
    Cottage Cheese
    Raisins
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal
    Peach

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Top Round Steak
    Broccoli

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Tuna
    Protein Shake
    Cottage Cheese
    Mango
    Beef Jerky

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs
    Oatmeal
    Orange

Lunch
    Lean Ground Beef/Turkey

Dinner
    Chicken Breast
    Brussels Sprouts

Snacks
    Rice Cake
    Whole Wheat Bagel
    Chicken Breast
    Protein Shake
    Cottage Cheese
    Banana
    Beef Jerky
    Last edited by Sldofftn03; 02-16-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Competitive bodybuilders usually take things to an extreme. You can eat whatever you want provided you keep your macros in check. Bulking with minimum fat gain is a product of a slight calorie surplus and more times than not this will necessitate calorie counting. If you don’t count at least keep track of your weight and waist measurement. Waist growing too much means you need to lower calories on a weekly basis.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sldofftn03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Competitive bodybuilders usually take things to an extreme. You can eat whatever you want provided you keep your macros in check. Bulking with minimum fat gain is a product of a slight calorie surplus and more times than not this will necessitate calorie counting. If you don’t count at least keep track of your weight and waist measurement. Waist growing too much means you need to lower calories on a weekly basis.
    According to her, calorie counting is not necessary. Nor is keeping track of your macros. Keep in mind, she is in her 60's or 70's and has been bodybuilding since before all these apps came into play. She is very much old school. What I have been eating added with lifting 5 days a week, I am seeing a slow drop in my waist line. I have been noticing that my work pants are not quite as tight around my waist as they were a month or two ago. Little by little, they are getting to be less difficult to button. As for getting a larger size pair of pants, I've been waiting for my boss to order them for months now.

YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sldofftn03 View Post
    According to her, calorie counting is not necessary. Nor is keeping track of your macros. Keep in mind, she is in her 60's or 70's and has been bodybuilding since before all these apps came into play. She is very much old school. What I have been eating added with lifting 5 days a week, I am seeing a slow drop in my waist line. I have been noticing that my work pants are not quite as tight around my waist as they were a month or two ago. Little by little, they are getting to be less difficult to button. As for getting a larger size pair of pants, I've been waiting for my boss to order them for months now.
    I think it can work, if you eat all these whole foods and plenty of the protein, You might feel satisfied sooner than on a bad diet, making it more difficult to overeat.

I also think you can achieve your goals with foods outside of her recommendations too ofcourse, but from a coach perspective she is keeping it simple to prevent over eating?
    Protein seems to be the key here though, have so much of that reduces your intake and calories of the other foods. One chicken breast is far more filling than pastries at a fraction of the calories., And you need to protein along with exercise to not lose muscle.

Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Saying certain foods are off limits will be the eventual downfall of an eating program. Incorporating foods you love into your diet on a limited basis will insure that sustainability will be possible

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so she;s misinformed and unwilling to learn probably.

not sure why you'd do anything, nod and smile, continue with your day without her random suggestions with no merit
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by YoungKid View Post
    I think it can work, if you eat all these whole foods and plenty of the protein, You might feel satisfied sooner than on a bad diet, making it more difficult to overeat.

I also think you can achieve your goals with foods outside of her recommendations too ofcourse, but from a coach perspective she is keeping it simple to prevent over eating?
    Protein seems to be the key here though, have so much of that reduces your intake and calories of the other foods. One chicken breast is far more filling than pastries at a fraction of the calories., And you need to protein along with exercise to not lose muscle.
    I think from her perspective she is looking at it as you're training year round for competition. Which I am not even sure if I would want to compete. If I do, that won't be for a few years. Not to mention, looking at the caloric intake it's way less than what I need to be eating daily.

Saying certain foods are off limits will be the eventual downfall of an eating program. Incorporating foods you love into your diet on a limited basis will insure that sustainability will be possible
    I agree. I love greek yogurt, with a little bit of honey. I love fruits and she says all of that will go straight to belly fat.

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    so she;s misinformed and unwilling to learn probably.

not sure why you'd do anything, nod and smile, continue with your day without her random suggestions with no merit
    I think you may be right. She seems so stuck in her ways but after 40 or 50 years it would make sense. I can't deny that it looks as if her way does provide results, however coming from someone who doesn't have the time to eat or cook constantly like she suggests, I don't see how it would work out for me.

On another note, is being short on your calorie goals by around 100 to 200 calories a day bad?

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All you need is fish and rice cakes
    The power of carbs compels me!

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think from her perspective she is looking at it as you're training year round for competition. Which I am not even sure if I would want to compete. If I do, that won't be for a few years. Not to mention, looking at the caloric intake it's way less than what I need to be eating daily.

I agree. I love greek yogurt, with a little bit of honey. I love fruits and she says all of that will go straight to belly fat.

I think you may be right. She seems so stuck in her ways but after 40 or 50 years it would make sense. I can't deny that it looks as if her way does provide results, however coming from someone who doesn't have the time to eat or cook constantly like she suggests, I don't see how it would work out for me.

On another note, is being short on your calorie goals by around 100 to 200 calories a day bad?
    This lady sounds absolutely retarded... 'fruits go straight to belly fat'... wow... insane...

Off-season or not, you don't need to exclude anything from your diet as long as your overall nutritional balance is in check.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    This lady sounds absolutely retarded... 'fruits go straight to belly fat'... wow... insane...

Off-season or not, you don't need to exclude anything from your diet as long as your overall nutritional balance is in check.
    Not just fruits, yogurt and honey as well. In fact, any milk product, not just yogurt. Same thing with to much red meat. Basically anything that wasn't on her list, anything with natural sugars she says goes to belly fat.

She even made a crack or two about the fact that I have a little bit of belly fat. Hell, I drive trucks all day and not as active at work as I used to be so of course I have a little bit more around the mid section. At least I am earning an average of $826.05 a week as opposed to the $417 a week at my previous job.

Not just fruits, yogurt and honey as well. In fact, any milk product, not just yogurt. Same thing with to much red meat. Basically anything that wasn't on her list, anything with natural sugars she says goes to belly fat.

She even made a crack or two about the fact that I have a little bit of belly fat. Hell, I drive trucks all day and not as active at work as I used to be so of course I have a little bit more around the mid section. At least I am earning an average of $826.05 a week.
    I really hope nobody listens to her... that's just sad...

Fruits, yogurt, all great highly nutritious foods that are also very satisfying.

I really hope nobody listens to her... that's just sad...

Fruits, yogurt, all great highly nutritious foods that are also very satisfying.
    Apparently all these people do...
    https://www.instagram.com/southernmuscle/?hl=en

By the way the lady next to the Valentines day balloon is the owner of the shop and lady in reference for this post.

Apparently all these people do...
    https://www.instagram.com/southernmuscle/?hl=en

By the way the lady next to the Valentines day balloon is the owner of the shop and lady in reference for this post.
    Well... there's a sucker born every day I guess.

It's funny really, people see someone who looks fit, and they assume anything they say on the topic of training or diet is true just because of their appearance.

Imagine if I put on a lab coat, thick glasses, and hung out in a chemistry lab... someone comes in asking about anything on the topic, and as long as I sound like I know what I'm talking about, 99% of people would believe me even if I was a janitor...

It's a bit trickier when it comes to diet, because basically all methods of eating which produce the required energy balance and get you enough macro nutrients will get good results... the problem being that people (like this lady) try one thing, it works, and then they assume ONLY what they're doing works without bothering to consider that maybe it's not their specific foods, it's the actual nutrition/calories that are dictating the result.

Personally I eat at least 2 servings of fruit a day, a serving of greek yogurt, etc, etc....

I also eat bread, honey/agave syrup, etc, pretty regularly...

AND, I also drink coconut water (all carbs) during my sessions right now... and yet here I am, not getting fat.

On the first comment. after hearing her say that I would never take anything else she says as factual.

On the second comment, no, being a little under is fine as long as you're getting in your protein. It's good to put a few lower calories days in the bank in case you go over on others as it's weekly calorie numbers that matter and not so much eact daily amounts

MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ... the problem being that people (like this lady) try one thing, it works, and then they assume ONLY what they're doing works without bothering to consider that maybe it's not their specific foods, it's the actual nutrition/calories that are dictating the result.
    ^ This. I honestly believe there are a whole bunch of big, shredded guys (and girls) out there who have made great progress due to training and nutrition/calorie control but could have made exactly the same progress eating a wider variety of foods, but they just don't realise it and have never tried. They've gone down the typical "bro" route, it's worked, and they've assumed it's the only, or the best, way.

At this stage of my life if someone said I had to give up yoghurt or fruit to look good, then I would sooner not look good. Giving up southern fried chicken and chocolate is one thing, but giving up fruit and living off dry tuna and brown rice is not a life I would want to live, even if I did look great. The reality is though, you'd probably look more or less the same whether you ate fruit and yoghurt or not

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    ^ This. I honestly believe there are a whole bunch of big, shredded guys (and girls) out there who have made great progress due to training and nutrition/calorie control but could have made exactly the same progress eating a wider variety of foods, but they just don't realise it and have never tried. They've gone down the typical "bro" route, it's worked, and they've assumed it's the only, or the best, way.

At this stage of my life if someone said I had to give up yoghurt or fruit to look good, then I would sooner not look good. Giving up southern fried chicken and chocolate is one thing, but giving up fruit and living off dry tuna and brown rice is not a life I would want to live, even if I did look great. The reality is though, you'd probably look more or less the same whether you ate fruit and yoghurt or not
    If anything, fruit and yogurt is correlated to LOWER bodyfat, so I'd suspect it could make one look better, not worse.

Couple that with the fiber, micros, protein you get from those things, and it's really sad some people still fear them needlessly.

MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If anything, fruit and yogurt is correlated to LOWER bodyfat, so I'd suspect it could make one look better, not worse.

Couple that with the fiber, micros, protein you get from those things, and it's really sad some people still fear them needlessly.
    Yes, not only that, but I've just eaten a bowl of blackberries at 32 calories, with some fat free yoghurt at 72 calories. If you ate that and nothing else each day, you would die of starvation. As we know, fat gain is down to an excess of calories, not a particular food type.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're making progress. Keep doing what you're doing then. Why fix what isn't broken ya know?
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blissful88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm actually cackling at her "advice"

Precision matters, even Arnold and the gang tracked their macros, they just didn't do it electronically. I'm not saying you can't reach your loss/gain goals without tracking calories, but it will surely take longer and you'll be less likely to reach said goals. "Eye balling" food intake in a natural lifter, will be the difference between a 0.5lbs slow-bulk and a 1-1.5lbs get-fat bulk, guaranteed.

I can forgive the really really old school lack of calorie tracking, but you 100% lose me at no dairy and red meat. Those are THE staples of bodybuilding.

I wish someone would've told me you don't have to eat chicken/fish/rice/broccoli for every damn meal. Did it for 2 years starting off and was utterly MISERABLE. The lack of fiber still gives me nightmares, food PTSD..

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    "Eye balling" food intake in a natural lifter, will be the difference between a 0.5lbs slow-bulk and a 1-1.5lbs get-fat bulk, guaranteed.
    This is not true, at all.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The funny thing about how adaptive the human body is, is that you can make progress towards goals DESPITE things that people tell you. You can follow her advice and reach your goals. But that doesn’t mean it happened “because of”.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    The funny thing about how adaptive the human body is, is that you can make progress towards goals DESPITE things that people tell you. You can follow her advice and reach your goals. But that doesn’t mean it happened “because of”.
    And her method of not counting works until it doesn't When the fatloss stops then you need to drop calories by a certain amount and without previously having a benchmark calorie number to work off you're starting from scratch and that can backfire terribly. If you're serious about things get in the habit of counting.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The foods she tells me to stay away from are more than one fruit a day, no milk products such as Greek yogurt, no honey. What does everyone else think?
    No.
    Curing disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE

I recently changed my diet for a short while, to something a little closer to her suggestion without cutting everything out that I enjoy. I'm still eating some fruits and using fruit in my protein shake, still eating honey and blueberries with my oatmeal but have cut back on the Greek yogurt for the time being. I'm trying a few weeks at eating more chicken, steak and 7 ounces of salmon at night. I'll see how this works and go from there. I know a few weeks ago my body fat percentage was up around 25 and I just checked it tonight, it's down to about 20 percent. My goal is to get it down to about 12-15 percent while I continue to focus on bulking.

My goal is to get it down to about 12-15 percent while I continue to focus on bulking.
    Huh?

Huh?
    I want to get my body fat percentage down from 20 percent to around 12 percent and keep my body fat at 12 percent as I am bulking.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my local sports nutrition store
    Tells me everything I need to know.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

I want to get my body fat percentage down from 20 percent to around 12 percent and keep my body fat at 12 percent as I am bulking.
    bulking while reducing body fat, got it....

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a tough situation, OP, mostly due to your job scenario.

Not eating dairy seems silly. Cottage cheese is one of the best foods I've found for me personally. Great macro ratios, can crush a ton of it quickly, and you can mix it with fruit and granola for extra carbs and flavor. Do you have any issue with dairy? I personally do better with it than I do with breads or pastas, but that's just me.

I'd keep it simple man. Dairy products, rice, beans, chicken, meat, seafood, avocado, some fruits and veggies, and then find a few good snacks you like. Maybe mixed nuts or the rice cakes, whatever you like that works into your macros.

You can make a big ass batch of rice, beans, chicken, salsa, etc. (think Chipotle bowl) Sunday afternoon and be set for 7 days. Leave it room temp from the morning and you won't need to heat it up seeing that you live in Florida

In total you'll need 10-14 containers. Two per day, breakfast/lunch. Then a way to pack a snack too whatever you choose so maybe some containers for that too (pack them the night before so 1 container). Do this all on your day off and it'll take like max 1-2 hours. You'll be hitting >200g protein, >230g carbs. Might want to keep lean bulking before cutting down to 12%.
    ☆ Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life. ☆

FZROX and chill

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She sounds uneducated and ridiculous

I hired an Olympian from the 80s when I started, contest prep was green veg, egg whites, whey isolate and 1/2 avocado. Ended badly, passed out at work. Fruit turn fat, heard that before bs, fructose processing through the liver and storing as fat? Horse shet. Disregard everything she tells, follow Marcos in the stickies and eat in moderation don’t cut out fruit if you like it, I eat ice cream daily
    Insta is username snails.r.us