Thread: Should i bulk

Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fat04stomach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i bulk

I have too my stomach fat so should i just bulk cuz it looks better when i bulk

harrisonstrohl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It really depends on what you're trying to do. Are you up for competition soon?

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seeing that youre posting in the powerlifting and strongman section I would assume that that you want to get strong? Then maybe bulk up. You can do it slowly. Take your time. Or you can cut, but again, do it slowly. Since im assuming that youre not up for comp soon, then maybe its worthwile to bulk a bit,.
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sounds like you dont want to "bulk" but look better. You just find it easier to put on weight to fill the rest of yourself out? You should try to loose fat, and gain muscle. That way, you will look better, but when you get hurt or stop training you wont have a ton of adipose tissue you are now stuck with as your muscle mass goes down.