Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Women don't exactly gush for a weak man who asks her permission or consults her for his wants/needs. They also don't necessarily like when a man depends on them. Even if they tolerate that.

Made it clear to my girlfriend from the start that I'll always do what I want to do. I won't be manipulated or controlled. I don't 'need' to be in a relationship. I'm perfectly happy being single. If at any point there is an issue for her we can go our separate ways with no hard feelings or drama. She also knows I don't think much about the institution of marriage and wouldn't mind being a bachelor into my 40s and 50s. So she knows I'm not bluffing on separating over petty issues. I think a lot of women manipulate their significant other and change them/control them. Then over time they lose respect for them because they aren't even the same guy they fell in love with.

With that said. You make schitty decisions with pets so maybe you should listen to your wife on this one.
    this is too true man. Going through it right now. This girl is doing everything right so its hard to stay strong. Like I want to keep that edge so she knows I would drop her if i wanted to but she makes it hard as fuk for me cause shes so good.
    She told me she believes the woman should be at home taking care of the house and kids. I almost came when i heard that. Finding a cute non-feminist who is a good person is rare as fuk these days

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Guy "I want/need a 10th cat"
    Girl "No. That isn't ideal for me"
    Guy "Yes but it's a minor inconvenience for you and extremely important to me"
    Girl "Stop being selfish"

The incels are lucky.
    Fixed
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this like when you wanted to buy an impractical dog or car with a baby on the way?

Or is it more like when you built a massive cat tree in your wifes bathroom while she was sleeping?

Or when you want your wife to home school your kids?

Or is it more like when you gave all your cats to your parents as your wife is allergic, then got them back and even more?

didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To me it's simple:

Either single 4 life or marry someone that will not negatively effect my life
    Screen the crazies out
    Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy "I want/need 14 cats"

Is this kind of how it went? Semi srs.

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Is this like when you wanted to buy an impractical dog or car with a baby on the way?

Or is it more like when you built a massive cat tree in your wifes bathroom while she was sleeping?

Or is it more like when you gave all your cats to your parents as your wife is allergic, then got them back and even more?
    Unaweir of most of these but still lol'd.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol well you obviously have let it get to the point where she has you wrapped around her finger and you just accept it

Sad for you

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Guy "I want/need 14 cats"

Is this kind of how it went? Semi srs.
    I love how clearly no one is reading all the posts before replying and we're still saying the same things. That's how bad catbrah is.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tame her
    by letting her
    swallow your cum
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's not more some of the cats were happier at my parents and stayed there. Right now I have two living with me since Carlos passed away.

Found Carlos's exact twin (white, blue eyes, deaf) born around the time he passed. Feels like a meant to be thing. She's throwing a fit like 3 cats here instead of 2 is going to be a life changing sacrifice.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

It's not more some of the cats were happier at my parents and stayed there. Right now I have two living with me since Carlos passed away.

Found Carlos's exact twin (white, blue eyes, deaf) born around the time he passed. Feels like a meant to be thing. She's throwing a fit like 3 cats here instead of 2 is going to be a life changing sacrifice.
    My bad, I could swear you had more. Anyway, the fact that you have two despite all the other chit shows that she is willing to compromise, you're just wanting to take it even further again. She is allergic. She has a surprise cat tree in her bathroom. You stated you want to build a wall mounted one in her bedroom next time she's out. And you still want another goddam cat and coming at her on here like she's the problem that won't budge. You're the kunt here. She's probably posting the same chit on netmums or wherever the female equivalent of this place is

Edit: I forgot, the reason why you want to build one on her bedroom is because one of the cats has to live in there as the cats don't get along ffs

SHES ALREADY FUKING SACRIFICED YOU MASSIVE BELLEND, YOUR TURN

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

She's allergic to ANY cats, Catbrah.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's time for the epic relationsht copypasta:

Why did you buy that? We need this. Oh that is so cute. Your place needs more color. I got you this. What are we doing for X holiday? I was invited to a party, are you coming with me? Do you like my friends? Are you having a good time? I want you to meet more of my friends. When are you going to introduce me to your friends? I think you should meet my parents. My best friend hates you. I don't like your friends. I think so-and-so is a bad influence. Do we have to have them over again? Why are you playing a game? Did you take the trash out? Honey, not now, I'm tired. I have a headache. I am so bloated. Do you love me? You're not going out of town with your friends are you? I'll be so lonely without you. Yes, I know you didn't go with your friends, but this is just a girls night. We're together like all the time. You should go do something, just not with any friends I don't like. Those are off limits.

No, leave me alone. No I'm fine. I know I've been upset for a few days. I was late and I thought I was pregnant. I cried when I wasn't. I never thought of having a baby like this before. Where do you think this relationship is going? We should move in together it will save money too and we'll have more for us. If we're going to live together, I need more space for my stuff too. Unless you're not serious about our relationship. I hate that picture. I can't believe you still have this furniture. I have always hated it. You've got no tastes for decoration. You should pack this other stuff up. I packed this stuff up for you. That packed up stuff is taking up space. You should sell it. Or dump it.

I think I'm late. Yes, I have been taking my pills, but I'm late, it's probably stress. I'm pregnant. I don't know, it happened. What are you going to do about it? For the last time, yes, I always took my birth control. The doctor said that antibiotic I took might have messed it up. Yes, he warned me, but we've not been using protection for so long, I didn't worry about it. We both hate condoms anyway. Don't you love me? Yes of course it is yours. Why are you acting like you don't trust me. Well my friends got engaged, and they weren't even pregnant.

We're going to need a bigger place. We can't raise a baby in a place this small. You need a better job. With both of us working, we'll be fine. I don't feel like going back to work yet. I think I need to stay home with the baby. We'll cut back on some things, we can do it. We need a new car. I know I'm not working, but my car isn't running and I can't be stuck at home all day. I hate being home all day. You go to work, you see people.

You're keeping me stuck at home. You don't love me. All the baby does is cry all day. Yeah, I know you're working, but at least you get out of the house sometime. You never take me anywhere. I know we can't afford a babysitter, but what about my needs? Don't touch me. No, I'm tired. I'm sick. I feel gross. You never want to be with me anymore. How do you think it makes me feel to be rejected by you like that? You were rejected? You felt what? Oh please, that's not even the same thing.

I'm looking for a job. And we need that new car if I am going to work. Yes, ok, I know most of what I earn just pays the daycare. I like not having to stay at home. God I hate my job. Are you trying to be funny? Going to work is not socializing. Does everything have to be about you? Maybe I said that before, but you try being stuck at home all day. I think I am going to quit my job. Well, it's better than going to work all the time. I'll figure something out. I think the baby should be in daycare a few days a week so I can do errands easier. Why are you complaining?

Why don't we have any money. OK, I know I agreed to work, and that's why we could afford daycare and a new car, but stop it. Well, work didn't work out well. I don't know why you let me do that anyway. What were you thinking? Daycare? It's good for the baby and gives me free time too.

We need to talk...

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guy "I want/need _______"

The incels are lucky.
    Bro...
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    All divorces have one thing in common: Getting married.

Don't get married and you'll never have to worry about a divorce, along with all the BS that takes place between those two points.
    In divorce she gets half your stuff, half your wallet - then moves on to the next simpleton to take further advantage of him also.
    Robert Rogers - Odin Sisu
    Live Free or Die
    BitCoin = 1 Million in Property, 1.1 Million in cash for me. Bought several hundred 5 years ago at $250 each and after taxes made this fortune. Still have half of them left. Value of bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin is taking on the Fed. Bitcoin will win.

We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

My 12 year successful business creation
    BitCoin

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The incels are lucky.
    Go clean your apartment
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The incels are lucky.
    Dude I've seen the living conditions you subject your kid to. I would be surprised if he hasn't crawled thru raccoon feces at some point in the last 8 months.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OPie gonna be paying 1000 dollars/month in court-ordered kitty support
    Make Europe Germany Again

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My bad, I could swear you had more. Anyway, the fact that you have two despite all the other chit shows that she is willing to compromise, you're just wanting to take it even further again. She is allergic. She has a surprise cat tree in her bathroom. You stated you want to build a wall mounted one in her bedroom next time she's out. And you still want another goddam cat and coming at her on here like she's the problem that won't budge. You're the kunt here. She's probably posting the same chit on netmums or wherever the female equivalent of this place is

Edit: I forgot, the reason why you want to build one on her bedroom is because one of the cats has to live in there as the cats don't get along ffs

SHES ALREADY FUKING SACRIFICED YOU MASSIVE BELLEND, YOUR TURN
    lol'd
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fark

my boi surely goes through this. and he's the only one with a job in the family, he supports them all. can't even imagine

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    OPie gonna be paying 1000 dollars/month in court-ordered kitty support
    Lol if you think she wants custody of the damn cats

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol if you think she wants custody of the damn cats
    Already setup a trust so the cats get the life insurance. Whoever is their guardian gets a monthly stipend from the trust as long as they are alive.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Already setup a trust so the cats get the life insurance. Whoever is their guardian gets a monthly stipend from the trust as long as they are alive.
    I mean that's a different situation, but I really don't give a chit.

Hopefully you thought to set something up for your kid before you worried about the cats

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I hope you are trolling...If you truly care more about a cat you dont even own over your wife's health, you deserve to catch a beating....

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you need so many cats? At what point is it enough, srs.

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I hope you are trolling...If you truly care more about a cat you dont even own over your wife's health, you deserve to catch a beating....
    That would be nice, but he's posted so much proof of our there chit over the years I doubt there's anything catbrah could say about his life that I wouldn't believe

That would be nice, but he's posted so much proof of our there chit over the years I doubt there's anything catbrah could say about his life that I wouldn't believe
    Would you believe part of my job is financial services and I get paid to give people money advice?

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Would you believe part of my job is financial services and I get paid to give people money advice?
    Yep, it's just a shame it doesn't spill over into your own life.

Why'd you dodge the question of if you've looked after your kids as well as your cats?

cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cigarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No marriage crew for me...

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You don't "need" more cats and, in all honesty, more animals is more than a minor inconvenience.

I like you, I really do, but being married to you would be hell.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MtMoriah View Post
    In divorce she gets half your stuff, half your wallet - then moves on to the next simpleton to take further advantage of him also.
    Thats why he went into debt so he has no savings to split up. She has to pay off half his debt, most of it she doesnt even know about right now. Thats playing 4d chess. Checkmate bish.