Thread: I hate my body

Hisir is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I hate my body

Hi. I have been working out for around a year and a half. I'm 16 years old I'm 140 pounds 9 to 10 percent body fat. I work out everyday it can be 1 and a half hours or 2 and a half hours a day depends on what exercises. I feel not good enough I think my body is kinda werid my biggest problems is my chest I work out my chest 3 times a week and do 250 push ups 3 times a week. I lift 15 kg per hand for my chest. I have started to doing bench chest workouts since Christmas I have not seen that much growth I know it takes time but I feel weak and want to cry and I feel small in the morning. I always wanted to have the perfect chest example american psycho body mainly his size and chest. Also I don't go to the gym I have a dip bar which I just got, a bench press with decline and incline, pull up bar, different weights and barbells and I'm really happy with that. Any past experience or chest tips I might post a picture of my body in okay lighting if that helps at all

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hisir View Post
    I'm 140 pounds 9 to 10 percent body fat.
    I doubt you're eating enough. Where do you expect the muscle to come from?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

bstatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You also need to start a muscle gaining workout routine. You need to do way more research on proper training because high repetitions will not help you gain muscle. You need to be physically unable to lift the 12th rep basically (be careful have someone spot you until you know your limits and such and always have a plan to get out of the way maybe even leaving the plates on loosely or just use dumbbells which will be harder for bench press and such but it builds more muscle with lower weight. Also you need to get your diet in check. You don't need supplements really but you have such a low metabolism that good tasting vanilla whey (from a nutrition store not grocery store) mixed with a very small dash of cinnamon like 1/4 tea spoon, plain quick oats and four table spoons of extra virgin organic olive oil. Make sure the oil is organic otherwise it will have pesticides in it apparently.

You have built up amazing endurance and made progress in quite a few ways you might not see right now.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I doubt you're eating enough. Where do you expect the muscle to come from?
    What type of foods should I eat to gain muscle?

Originally Posted by bstatic View Post
    You also need to start a muscle gaining workout routine. You need to do way more research on proper training because high repetitions will not help you gain muscle. You need to be physically unable to lift the 12th rep basically (be careful have someone spot you until you know your limits and such and always have a plan to get out of the way maybe even leaving the plates on loosely or just use dumbbells which will be harder for bench press and such but it builds more muscle with lower weight. Also you need to get your diet in check. You don't need supplements really but you have such a low metabolism that good tasting vanilla whey (from a nutrition store not grocery store) mixed with a very small dash of cinnamon like 1/4 tea spoon, plain quick oats and four table spoons of extra virgin organic olive oil. Make sure the oil is organic otherwise it will have pesticides in it apparently.

You have built up amazing endurance and made progress in quite a few ways you might not see right now.
    Thank you for responding

TinoFox is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post pic

Post a pic bro....I am going to the gym and have kinda same problem as you....if you post me a pic it will be 10 times easier to see where the problem is...maybe its just your low testosterone

fl1k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat more food and do sets to max for example 10 reps

so for example 1 week I can bench 60kg 7 reps
    In 2 weeks I can bench 60kg for 10 reps

now add 2.5kg on each side

Now I can bench 6 reps 65kg
    Once I reach 10 I increase weight

and just repeat

I also had a problem where I was not eating enough, eat more carbs if you feel ****ty / weak / unmotivated and get enough sleep, also you need a day of rest per week at least..

JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosafLeny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No ways to hate the body. Do the best body treatment and I hope it helps you.

ComradeHere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man! In order to feel better and actually see growth you have to have a good diet and enough rest time for recovery. I would ask your parents to go and get you some protein. Take the protein on top of your meals. Don't eat junk food and get rid of soda and high sugar drinks.

Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Genefrancis22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't hate your body, that doesn't accomplish anything. Anyone regardless of genetics can achieve fitness results if you really work on your diet. You're a young man, be proud of who you are.

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't hate your body. You just need to start working out in the proper way. You can join a gym or any fitness center which will help you to workout regularly.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old thread, and as others have already said there's a lot of variables here that can impact progress BUT -

For what it's worth, my chest was the last area of my body to start developing when I began working out at age 17. It took a solid 2 years for my chest to really start showing growth, and wasn't until my early 20s that I really started to feel strong with my push motions.

I think part of the slow growth for me was problems with my routine and intensity, but a huge chunk I think was simply that I wasn't yet a fully grown adult.

Registered Anti-Racist trapspot's Avatar
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bordersun View Post
    What type of foods should I eat to gain muscle?
    It starts with c and comes from CVS
    NYC crew
    BLM and Antifa crew
    Defund the police until they reform crew
    Islam was right about men crew

yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100) yomiterium is not very well liked. (-100)
    you need to do exercises to put your body in the proper shape,and you will no more hate your shape

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    Old thread, and as others have already said there's a lot of variables here that can impact progress BUT -

For what it's worth, my chest was the last area of my body to start developing when I began working out at age 17. It took a solid 2 years for my chest to really start showing growth, and wasn't until my early 20s that I really started to feel strong with my push motions.

I think part of the slow growth for me was problems with my routine and intensity, but a huge chunk I think was simply that I wasn't yet a fully grown adult.
    This was my exact experience as well.

Keep at it OP! Make sure you're challenging yourself to lift more weight rather than more sets, and eating plenty of adequate nutrition, and the strength and size will come!
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"