Cookiey197 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to prevent stretch marks when gyms open up after Lockdown?

During lockdown when the gyms closed I used resistance bands to reduce the muscle loss during lockdown however the gyms have been closed for such an extended period time to point where I have lost a significant amount of muscle and volume. How should I prevent myself from getting stretch marks as muscle memory will take effect immediately?.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cookiey197 View Post
    During lockdown when the gyms closed I used resistance bands to reduce the muscle loss during lockdown however the gyms have been closed for such an extended period time to point where I have lost a significant amount of muscle and volume. How should I prevent myself from getting stretch marks as muscle memory will take effect immediately?.
    If you didn't/don't have stretch marks now from the muscle you had previously, I doubt you'll get them going back up to that same size.

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's unlikely you'd get stretch marks growing to the same size you already were. But either way there's not much you can do other than sleep well to prevent them

Originally Posted by alisaweaver View Post
    If you are going to have your muscles to the previous condition again the stretch marks will appear. That's an essential thing. To decrease their sizes you need to take care about your nutrition, have enough water and humidity your skin.
    ????

albanycounty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am also having the same issue, I also have stretch marks on my brachii muscle. I am also worried about how to get rid of it.

Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sohali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    After delivaryi have a big strtch marks on my stomach. It seeems like tiger cracks. Iam very much morried how to recover of them. I follow many tips follow on youtube and google but no betterment of stretch marks. Finally i found this thread. Thank for your valuable suggestions and tips. i read completely and follow your guidelines. Keep sharing like this iam stick on this.

fuvia065 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cookiey197 View Post
    What?