Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    owner fault
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn he needs to perhaps work on a different half-time speech next time.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have anything nice to say

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YungMulaBby View Post
    if it was 1 on 1 he/they wouldnt, or even if they outnumbered a black person

I always lol at people that can only let their real thoughts out in the comfort of their home behind a keyboard.

His friends are trash aswell if they talk like that
    So you go around telling people you’re part of the “I get older they stay the same age crew”?

I doubt it.

YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    So you go around telling people you’re part of the “I get older they stay the same age crew”?

I doubt it.
    Yes, I get some hate for this but idgaf. On my mother's life I swear I'm being 100% real.

YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Nope you’re full of chit.
    You think 16 year old gang bangers are gonna listen to reason?
    You think nutjob screaming vegans, feminists or leftwingers care how elegantly you put it?

There’s lots of fights in real life where it makes no sense to even start debating, or saying what you think. Something as simple as a fat women at work talking about how she can’t lose weight even though she’s barely eating, calling her out even in a nice way would be absolutely moronic.
    Bro, you don't always have to say something. Sometimes you can just not say anything, but my point is if I'm asked I will speak my thoughts. I'm not gonna go around challenging everything, but if the time comes I have to debate a point or my view I will keep it real

All that covert racism and behind the keyboard chit is for the cowards

.one of the best ways I feel to combat this is to he funny, this is why comedians can talk about such sensetive things and get away with it is because they mask the dialogue with humor. It literally just comes down to how you say things

roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Affray, assault in company, maybe also GBH? My lord do other countries have their criminal phraseology screwed up.
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-
    GGG Crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah, you're just a coward. I speak as candidly in person as I do on the net
    Like I said, it's not what you do, it's how you do it. It's not hard to get your point across using some tact if necessary
    There have been plenty of people who saw some punks do immoral chit like vandalism or ganging up on someone else, who simply addressed them in a civil matter. And many of those instances, the civil speaker got beat up or even ended up dead in response.
    Those low IQ criminals do not give a damn about how you get your point across. They're violent and all they need is the smallest excuse to make you their next target.

Bro, you don't always have to say something. Sometimes you can just not say anything

All that covert racism and behind the keyboard chit is for the cowards
    So what's the difference between keeping your mouth shut and thinking ''these thugs are lowlife scum'', and going on a forum and type ''these thugs are lowlife scum''?
    Because 1. You're already thinking it. And 2. By posting it on a forum, you're not saying it to those thugs in real life, which in your opinion makes you a coward.
    In both instances, you're not telling the thugs your opinion of them in person. So what puts you in a position to call someone a coward if you're doing the exact same thing?
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    There have been plenty of people who saw some punks do immoral chit like vandalism or ganging up on someone else, who simply addressed them in a civil matter. And many of those instances, the civil speaker got beat up or even ended up dead in response.
    Those low IQ criminals do not give a damn about how you get your point across. They're violent and all they need is the smallest excuse to make you their next target.

So what's the difference between keeping your mouth shut and thinking ''these thugs are lowlife scum'', and going on a forum and type ''these thugs are lowlife scum''?
    Because 1. You're already thinking it. And 2. By posting it on a forum, you're not saying it to those thugs in real life, which in your opinion makes you a coward.
    But in both instances, you're not telling the thugs your opinion of them. So what puts you in a position to call someone a coward if you're doing the exact same thing?
    - Your first point is true. You can't risk mitigating conflict in a situation like that the majority of the time, all you can do is alert someone or perhaps try to intervene the situation if you truly feel youre capable of

Why are you changing what he said? He didn't say that at all. He came out with racist epithets, not some general pejorative comment as the one you suggested

Because I don't need to spread my business in every forum on every matter, but if it comes to the point I'm speaking on something I will speak my thoughts. Im more concerned about how people live a lie than when they choose to speak. I gurantee that racist guy will speak well of all races in person when in reality he feels a different way. The cowardly part is lying, not not saying anything

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, I get some hate for this but idgaf. On my mother's life I swear I'm being 100% real.
    So go tell your mom and vocaroo it for us.

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    So go tell your mom and vocaroo it for us.
    lmao too random. If I have a girl that's 18 and I'm feeling her I wouldn't lie about her age, id just say it like it is. All my friends know I rock like this

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why are you changing what he said? He didn't say that at all. He came out with racist epithets, not some general pejorative comment as the one you suggested
    Because 1. I don't want to get banned for quoting in case some mod gets offended. And 2. It's like chris rock once said ''You have black people and you the N word people.
    And the ones in this video definitely fit the latter category according to what chris rock described them as.

Because I don't need to spread my business in every forum on every matter, but if it comes to the point I'm speaking on something I will speak my thoughts. Im more concerned about how people live a lie than when they choose to speak. I gurantee that racist guy will speak well of all races in person
    Well whether someone speaks their thoughts on a forum or not is to each their own. In this conversation however, it's irrelevant.
    The point you made is ''if someone doesn't speak their thoughts to those thugs irl, they are cowards''.
    Yet that's no different from having those thoughts and keeping your mouth shut, so you don't have to say it to those thugs irl either.
    Tldr: You're guilty of hypocrisy and therefore you're not in a position to call someone else a coward for doing the same thing as you are doing yourself.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Because 1. I don't want to get banned in case some mod gets offended. And 2. It's like chris rock once said ''You have black people and you have N*****s.
    And the ones in this video definitely fit the latter category.

Well whether someone speaks their thoughts on a forum or not is to each their own. In this conversation however, it's irrelevant.
    The point you made is ''if someone doesn't speak their thoughts to those thugs irl, they are cowards''.
    Yet that's no different from having those thoughts and keeping your mouth shut, so you don't have to say it to those thugs irl either.
    Tldr: You're guilty of hypocrisy and therefore you're not in a position to call someone else a coward for doing the same thing as you are doing yourself.
    If I wanted to call out the thugs for behaving like chit, I would. But that wouldn't be my priority, my priority would be stopping criminal activity.

I wouldn't use racist terms because that's not my thoughts

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apparently they beat him up because he was trying to stand up for the kid they were pickin on? wtf

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    Came in expecting...

Not surprised.

fukcin lol.... but but but ... its the world's fault they are the way they are

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    Came in expecting...

Not surprised.
    my microaggression senses are tingling.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

San Diego, California powershorts's Avatar
    powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000) powershorts is just really nice. (+1000)
    But they are gudd booizz, they didn’t mean no harm. Dey was just hanging out with the wrong crowd, they are gud boii.
    Call me zadddddyyy

dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Future democrat voters
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race

5'7" @ 175
    PRs, B325 S405 D405

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coaching already sucks as it is... that was not a fun 3 years and I was limited to middle school turds. and when you're 0-15... man o man o man....
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoot them behind a barn nothing of value will be lost