OnkelTomFlash is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Something wrong with my Deadlift?

Dear Community,

i could use some help to fix my Deadlift, i watched a lot of videos and did some analyzation but i can`t find the solution. It looks like 2 movments, maybe my hamstrings are too weak or to stiff ?

Heres the deadlift:

https_://imgur.com/a/z2B8sCV

Link without the _

Thanks for your help and have a good day

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your back rounds just before pulling from the floor. Try to fight that, think about pushing hips through the movement

LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) LifterWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The first rep looked good but subsequent reps you do round your back right before the lift. I'd suggest to puff you chest out throughout the lift and remove all slack in your arms before you lift. Imagine you are pushing your legs through the floor at the beginning rather than lifting with your arms.