Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    I mean, why? Like scoring a strike with the side bumpers on.

Come to London. Top class fluff all over.
    Are you telling me this isnt London?
    Manifest your destiny you limp dick mouth breather

BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post

Birmingham, Newcastle and Leeds

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m pretty sure that’s confined to the north

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    Whats with all this UK bashing! Last year I went to America for 3 weeks, two weeks Texas and a week in NY, I had a great time. I hardly saw any good looking women and we went out visiting every day. The UK is no worse, in fact we might have less fatties about than the USA.
    It is an overblown thing, tbh (as an Eastern European living in London, who has been to these USA places as well).

The reason why American women can be better is the fact that most major cities, especially NYC vs London, have a lot more diversity.

The USA has, for example, the biggest Chinese Western diaspora.

[img] https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/02...1763247386.jpg[img]

The one to the far right just HNNNNG
    That girl would be interested in a white Chad who is balling out of control because she would think she deserves nothing less than that.

I mean, why? Like scoring a strike with the side bumpers on.

Come to London. Top class fluff all over.
    London is much better just because of my USA argument above. Many asian and eastern european mixes here.

Literally thought I had the corona when I had a small cough after having banged 10 chinese girls in the last month. LMAO
    Bodybuilding is all about creating continual adaptation. The number of exercises you can do per bodypart is finite. How many good quad-building exercises are there? Six, maybe? The number of sets volume you can do is finite or infinite if you want to spend the next 3,200 hours straight in the gym.
    What is pretty much infinite in training? Poundage.

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shieet, but look great.
    Patrick Bateman

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    That girl would be interested in a white Chad who is balling out of control because she would think she deserves nothing less than that.
    Or shes on that BBC time because shes been listening to a lot of drake and Roddy rich lately and think every american black guy is hung and is a rapper.

Nice try boyo
    Manifest your destiny you limp dick mouth breather

thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    London can be even worse in some way
    Sure, the girls look somewhat better but the good looking ones only go to high end places and there are a lot of moneyed out dudes ready to pay them

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can tell they're British just by their rat-like facies.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These look like nice well mannered human beings.

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thegra View Post
    London can be even worse in some way
    Sure, the girls look somewhat better but the good looking ones only go to high end places and there are a lot of moneyed out dudes ready to pay them
    Same anywhere. Don’t be poor.
    Samsbolton official worst male miscer 2019
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177890661&p=1594664611#post1594664611

thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same anywhere. Don’t be poor.
    Not really though.
    London has a lot more rich dudes than most cities in the world.

Not being poor doesn't cut it, we re talking spending serious money, not some middle / upper middle class salary ****.

Im glad I don't live there

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Opie, please put a warning in your title when you include HTC pics.

I'm gonna have to send the rest of the afternoon cleaning barf out of my keyboard.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JungheeKim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000) samsbolton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Opie, please put a warning in your title when you include HTC pics.

I'm gonna have to send the rest of the afternoon cleaning barf out of my keyboard.
    The word British in the title was surely enough
    Samsbolton official worst male miscer 2019
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177890661&p=1594664611#post1594664611

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thegra View Post
    Not really though.
    London has a lot more rich dudes than most cities in the world.

Not being poor doesn't cut it, we re talking spending serious money, not some middle / upper middle class salary ****.

Im glad I don't live there
    the **** ?

literally same in NYC, Toronto etc
    Bodybuilding is all about creating continual adaptation. The number of exercises you can do per bodypart is finite. How many good quad-building exercises are there? Six, maybe? The number of sets volume you can do is finite or infinite if you want to spend the next 3,200 hours straight in the gym.
    What is pretty much infinite in training? Poundage.

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shieet, but look great.
    Patrick Bateman