fitmum82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I Even consider entering?

Hi everyone,
    Hoping someone can help. I got bitten by the fitness bug again after getting back in shape after having my daughter. I’m really tempted to enter a bikini competition next year, lots of reasons why but mostly as a challenge to myself. The only thing that is really holding me back is that after 2 children delivered by c section I have some loose skin on my stomach. Don’t get me wrong at 37 I don’t expect to be winning anything I just don’t want to get up on the stage and look like an idiot. I’m currently around 123 pounds 5ft 1 and fairly lean. My question is I guess in you opinion after dropping to competition weight and building more muscle do you think I would be okay up on stage or should I just be realistic and look for another challenge (pictures attached)

Thank you 🙏
    Attached Images

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't let something like that hold you back. If you want to do it, then go for it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. You become the best you and no one else.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Train hard in a year; results will come

Originally Posted by fitmum82 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Hoping someone can help. I got bitten by the fitness bug again after getting back in shape after having my daughter. I’m really tempted to enter a bikini competition next year, lots of reasons why but mostly as a challenge to myself. The only thing that is really holding me back is that after 2 children delivered by c section I have some loose skin on my stomach. Don’t get me wrong at 37 I don’t expect to be winning anything I just don’t want to get up on the stage and look like an idiot. I’m currently around 123 pounds 5ft 1 and fairly lean. My question is I guess in you opinion after dropping to competition weight and building more muscle do you think I would be okay up on stage or should I just be realistic and look for another challenge (pictures attached)

Thank you 🙏
    You should do what you feel you are ready for. If you truly want to compete go for it. At 5-1 and 123 pounds you are already quite on the lighter side. Just work hard and read the stickies on nutrition info. Before you know it you will continue to get results. Rome wasn't built in a day. In a year's time, you can see a drastic difference in your body.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class