ksha98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Struggling to get rid of fat please help!!!!! Getting frustrated

Hello guys,
    Weight: 71kg
    Height: 5.9"
    Vegetarian

I have been working out for almost 16 months now and for your reference i have attached my workout routine and my photos on bodyspace to give you guys and idea about it.

A little history about myself, i started the journey in 2017 (weight- 96kg) but due to lack of knowledge about workout and nutrition I somehow managed to put off 12-15kg of my weight by crash diet and cardio. This went for a year and then i stopped for a while bcus i thought that's good enough for me. It took me a while to realize that i was still FAT though i lost so much of WEIGHT, So in NOV 2018 i got enrolled into a gym and started lifting weight (Weight at that period 80kg) i managed to put off very good amount of fat i was totally transformed and managed to put off 8kgs and very good amount of FAT. (waist: 36.5 to 31.5, from XXL to M, weight: 72kg)

Now after soo much of hard work i am still not able to get rid of the lower back fat. I don't have any idea about what to do further to get rid of the lower back fat and its actually killing me. I am bursting my ass off by working out continuous in the gym and consuming only 1800 cal
    Yes and i am weighing my food and tracking progressive overload.

I know i lack muscle but for that i need to be in calorie surplus and if i want to lose fat i need to be in calorie deficit.

Can someone help me out and tell me why i am not able to get rid of the lower back fat???
    Whether i am doing something wrong or what should i do further to make sure of it !!

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all reality, you need to eat less if 1800 calories isn't doing the trick. It's not uncommon for people to eat down to BW (in lbs) x 10 in total calorie intake for a fat loss phase.

You're around 155lbs, so that would be as low as 1550 calories per day.

When someone stalls while aiming to lose fat, a nutrition adjustment is needed. Adjust down to 1700 calories per day, without reducing protein from where it's at right now, and continue what you're doing in the gym.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ksha98 View Post
    Hello guys,
    Weight: 71kg
    Height: 5.9"
    Vegetarian

I have been working out for almost 16 months now and for your reference i have attached my workout routine and my photos on bodyspace to give you guys and idea about it.

A little history about myself, i started the journey in 2017 (weight- 96kg) but due to lack of knowledge about workout and nutrition I somehow managed to put off 12-15kg of my weight by crash diet and cardio. This went for a year and then i stopped for a while bcus i thought that's good enough for me. It took me a while to realize that i was still FAT though i lost so much of WEIGHT, So in NOV 2018 i got enrolled into a gym and started lifting weight (Weight at that period 80kg) i managed to put off very good amount of fat i was totally transformed and managed to put off 8kgs and very good amount of FAT. (waist: 36.5 to 31.5, from XXL to M, weight: 72kg)

Now after soo much of hard work i am still not able to get rid of the lower back fat. I don't have any idea about what to do further to get rid of the lower back fat and its actually killing me. I am bursting my ass off by working out continuous in the gym and consuming only 1800 cal
    Yes and i am weighing my food and tracking progressive overload.

I know i lack muscle but for that i need to be in calorie surplus and if i want to lose fat i need to be in calorie deficit.

Can someone help me out and tell me why i am not able to get rid of the lower back fat???
    Whether i am doing something wrong or what should i do further to make sure of it !!
    Are you still losing weight? If so stay the course as that fat is the last to go. If the scale stops moving for 2 weeks drop calories. You should be dropping 100 cals a day for every 10 lbs you lose to keep things moving
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Are you still losing weight? If so stay the course as that fat is the last to go. If the scale stops moving for 2 weeks drop calories. You should be dropping 100 cals a day for every 10 lbs you lose to keep things moving
    Right now I am stuck at 71kg from 2 weeks.
    Currently I am at 1700cal.
    Won’t Dropping more calories affect my lifts??
    Should I do a refeed day ?

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    In all reality, you need to eat less if 1800 calories isn't doing the trick. It's not uncommon for people to eat down to BW (in lbs) x 10 in total calorie intake for a fat loss phase.

You're around 155lbs, so that would be as low as 1550 calories per day.

When someone stalls while aiming to lose fat, a nutrition adjustment is needed. Adjust down to 1700 calories per day, without reducing protein from where it's at right now, and continue what you're doing in the gym.
    I tried cutting down the calories to 1700 but the weight isn’t budging it’s the same through out the week.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You started this thread 5 days ago, stating that you were eating 1800 calories, so your drop to 1700 has been for 5 days or less. Be patient and consistent. Don't expected changes made today to immediately show tomorrow.

As for whether the calorie drop will affect your lifting...If your goal is to lose fat, you have to accept that your strength gains will likely stall and the weight on the bar may possibly decrease slightly. As long as you continue to lift sensibly, that will reverse itself once you start eating more.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are probably going to have to switch to mass gain before getting as lean as you want to. It will be a zig zag approach.

You probably don't actually want to get as lean as you think you want to in any case - you will look like a skeleton if you don't have much muscle underneath.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried cutting down the calories to 1700 but the weight isn’t budging it’s the same through out the week.
    If that is the case, then you'll have to drop below 1700.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right now I am stuck at 71kg from 2 weeks.
    Currently I am at 1700cal.
    Won’t Dropping more calories affect my lifts??
    Should I do a refeed day ?
    You probably need to reverse diet and add muscle then come back later and cut further.

If you insist on leaning out further you need to drop weekly calories regardless of the number as that number is most likely wrong and even if it's correct there's no way around lowering calories or adding activity to reduce body fat.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should post a photo for best advice, but as others have stated losing more might not be in your best interest, you may have to gain more mass first.

You can get leaner or you can get stronger, you generally can't do both at the same time. I start losing energy in the gym about 4-5 weeks into a cut, thats when my lifts start suffering. All part of the process.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    You should post a photo for best advice, but as others have stated losing more might not be in your best interest, you may have to gain more mass first.

You can get leaner or you can get stronger, you generally can't do both at the same time. I start losing energy in the gym about 4-5 weeks into a cut, thats when my lifts start suffering. All part of the process.
    For some reasons I am not able to attach link to my post
    So I have posted my pics at bodyspace

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You probably need to reverse diet and add muscle then come back later and cut further.

If you insist on leaning out further you need to drop weekly calories regardless of the number as that number is most likely wrong and even if it's correct there's no way around lowering calories or adding activity to reduce body fat.

Honestly I am fairly lean but that lower back fat as you can see on bodyspace
    That’s the main issue I just want to get rid of it

I have a question let’s say I do a lean bulk and build some muscle
    So due to muscle gain the new ratio to fat and muscle will that help in the lower back fat or change the body composition?

Unhappy

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You are probably going to have to switch to mass gain before getting as lean as you want to. It will be a zig zag approach.

You probably don't actually want to get as lean as you think you want to in any case - you will look like a skeleton if you don't have much muscle underneath.
    I feel the same way
    I am fairly lean I don’t need to lose weight or fat
    But when ever I look myself in the Mirror that dammm lower back fat
    I makes me feel very frustrated
    I was thinking of dropping 3-4 kgs ( from 71kg to around 67kg)
    And then too the lower back fat doesn’t seems to budge
    I’ll forget the idea of getting into shape and go for lean bulk.