ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Asking a girls number?

Probably overthinking this but can I just walk up and ask for number? Or do I have to make small talk first? Say I see a girl out doing errands? I’d prefer to just ask, but not sure if that’s weird

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some form of small talk/breaking the ice is in your best interest, although cold approaching has a low success rate regardless.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting a number is just a new way of rejecting

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know girls tell you "lines" don't work. Well that's because they are not the right ones..
    The key to understanding lines is to say them as if they are not a line. Does that make sense??
    You can make these lines effective by hiding them in the middle of a conversation.
    But here are common "lines" to use.

Openers:

-"Hi" and smile.
    -"I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to talk to you."
    -"Nice shoes" let's fuk.. just kidding

Closers:
    - You:"What's your schedule like for the week?"
    Her: Well I'm have work until XXXX time and school on this day."
    You: You should join me for XXXX on this day.
    -Its important that you say this line just like that. Tell her that your going somewhere
    and she should JOIN you. This implies that you already had plans to go regardless of whether
    she goes or not. This works much better than, "will you go out with me on Tuesday??" That's
    the wussy way, your asking for her persmission.

Number Closer:

You know (girl's name) you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should get together some time?"

-This works ESPECIALLY WELL on 9's and 10's because they are so use to getting the usual bull$hit
    compliments about how "pretty they are." The powerful thing about this closer is, you are not
    asking for her number. Your telling her she's fun to be around. She'll be so excited after you
    tell her this that her next line will be "let me give you my number." I bet you $10000000 if
    you do everything preceeding to this correctly that when you say this line,
    her response will be to offer her number.

-Also by her offering YOU her number she'll emotionally think she likes you. Don't believe me?
    Just think about how a girl interprets you walking up to her and saying "Can I have your number??"
    She knows she has you by the ballz and its not exciting to chase a pushover. Food for thought.

These are the usual closers with varations depending upon what we were talking about
    before and the social setting.

-SauceHead
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, now that you have some confidence and see that this is really easy, lets get into some different ways of approaching.

Approaching can be broken into the following steps:

1. Spotting out the target. You have 3 seconds to approach, so make sure you notice all the details in those 3 seconds. Maybe something interesting she's wearing if you want to do one of those approaches.
    2. Approaching the target and getting her attention. This is called an opener. Avoid canned pick-up lines.
    3. You got some kind of response from the target. You scan for body language, facial expressions, eye contact, and anything else to get an overall sense of interest level (depending on your approach there may not be any interest level yet. Don't give up)
    4. Your response to her response.
    5. Small talk
    6. Close

Hopefully that seems logical to you. Now, how do you actually approach a girl? Get her attention, then once you do, talk about ANYTHING that's not boring. Good topics would be something going on at that moment around you, something you noticed about her (NOT LOOKS), or anything any regular guy wouldn't talk about.

Here are some examples. You make eye contact, target returns EC and smiles; you approach without hesitation

Guy: You know you have a great smile. I bet you use that toothpaste with the swirls [smile]
    Girl: [laughs] Actually, I use Aqua Fresh (or whatever brand)
    Guy: Not that I do consumer reports or anything, but how do you like it?
    Girl: It tastes kind of funny, but it does the job.
    Guy: Yeah, but surprisingly a lot of things that are really popular taste funny. Have you ever eaten at that Thai place over there [points]?
    Girl: No, I've actually never had Thai food.
    Guy: Really? Well, if you could pick one country with the best food, what would it be?
    Girl; I'd have to say Italian food. I love their bla bla bla and their bla bla bla.
    Guy: Yeah, they have great food. Have you ever been to Italy?
    More small talk

Or

Guy: [notices her carrying an Abercrombie bag] Do you actually like the clothes at Abercrombie, or do you just buy it for the pictures of shirtless guys on the bags?
    Girl: [laughs] A little bit of both. But I just LOVE their clothes. I think it looks great on guys too.
    Guy: yeah...they've got some decent clothes at Abercrombie, but to be quite honest with you, I like to shop at more up-scale institutions like Target [smile]
    Girl: [laughs] I would never buy anything at Target!
    Guy: Not even shoes....[looks down at her shoes, smiles]
    Girl: Oh my God! [gives guy gentle shove as she laughs] These aren't from Target!
    Guy: Mervyns?
    Girl: No! These are from Nordstroms! [smiling]
    More small talk

How both these approaches used a little bit of humor (great tool to get girls to put their bitch shields down), but look at how they flow. Everything the guy said was based off of what the girl just said previously. This keeps conversation flowing smoothly, and the girl feels as if you two are connecting (and if she's laughing, this is a closed deal). Small talk for a little bit then number close by saying

Well I've got to get going, but you seem like fun, we should get together sometime...[girl offers number]

How about a simpler, more straight-forward approach?

Guy: Hey there, I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to meet you.
    Girl: [smiles] Oh really? Why's that?
    Guy: Well I noticed something about you that I've never seen before [pause. This will create suspense, and girls get REALLY curious]
    Girl: What's that?
    Guy: Well we barely know each other...I don't know if I'd feel comfortable telling you this...[smile. Building even MORE suspense]
    Girl: [smiling] Come on! You have to tell me.
    Guy: [smiling] Why's that? Wouldn't it be a little awkward considering we JUST met? (keep in mind I used her same words, and with this question I'm now in control. I have a piece of information that she wants)
    Girl: Cause you can't do that to a girl! We HAVE to know things like that.
    More small talk

Here are some more:

You notice a girl looking at something in a store and you walk up and say, "You're not seriously considering buy THAT, are you?"

At ATM: I don't know why you're playing around with that machine, It's not like you actually have any money there...

If you're at a bookstore (or some quiet, calm place), you can say something like, "What is such a NICE girl like you doing in such a WILD place like this?

At a coffee shop, if there's an empty chair at her table, walk over, put your hand on the chair and say, "Excuse me. Is anyone using this chair?" (she'll think you want to take it to another table). Then you sit down and say, "Ahhh. It feels great to finally sit down. [pause] So, what are you drinking?"

Find an interesting item of clothing or jewelry (make sure it's something DIFFERENT) and say, "I really like your necklace. What's the story behind it?" (open-ended question which could easily lead to more conversation).

"Has anyone ever told you you look just like [name celebrity that she resembles]?

"Excuse me, you look like you have a good sense of style, and I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something?" (Girls love this one. Especially since you're going to ask them something about Fashion, but don't make it seem like you have no clue how to dress yourself).

And here's one I woke up with this morning that I'm going to try. It's a cell phone approach. Put your phone on silent (so it doesn't ring) and get near a girl you want to approach. You're totally going to disarm her (by making her laugh) without even talking to her. She'll probably approach you if you do this right, and even if she doesn't, she's easy game after this.

You on Phone: "Yeah, there is this interesting girl here who is checking me out but hasn't approached me yet. I think she's just shy" [make sure she made eye contact, or else, change the line respectively]
    :: Girl looks at you and smiles ::
    You: I don't know, she's like 5'5, long brown hair, brown eyes, and she's wearing brown Capri's with a button down shirt (describing her)
    You: What does that have to do with anything?!?!? [pause] Ok Ok...... she has smooth skin.
    You: Ok man, how am I supposed to know if she uses Neutrogena facial wash to get her skin so smooth? It's not like she's wearing an orange logo T.
    You: WHAT? No! I'm not going to ask her.
    You: No! I'm done talking to you. This girl obviously wants to approach me and is just waiting for me to get off the phone. Goodbye! [hang up]

Now if the girl doesn't approach you immediately, act as if you don't think she heard any of that and are just waiting for her to approach. She may play along also. If she doesn't approach immediately, but is playing along, you can walk up and say, "Hey, you wouldn't happen to use Neutrogena facial wash, would you?" and smile.
    You can change everything after the girl's description. That was just an example. Use anything that will make her laugh. The more she laughs, the less work you'll have to do later.
    Any creative approaches are always going to be great because I guarantee you no guy has ever used them on her. The attitude a guy that uses these approaches conveys is a cocky/funny, confident one who likes to have fun, and always talks to girls. He's totally relaxed and isn't going to get all nervous and be pathetic like other guys.

And one more thing: Don't spend a really long time talking to her, and don't actually reveal much about yourself; instead, reveal using your words, facial expressions, and body language that you're a fun, relaxed guy that she would have the PRIVELAGE of spending some time with. (It's always the girls privelage, NEVER yours)

I think this is a quote from the movie Big Daddy, but he says, "Initiating conversation is half the battle." Once you talk to her, and you're relaxed and laid back, you're set.

These aren't canned openers or once I have memorized. Some are common, but don't get wrapped up in what you say, just say SOMETHING. The rest is a breeze. Stay relaxed, confident, and don't talk fast or slur your words together. Project your voice so she knows you're not intimidated by her. Keep good posture, hold eye contact, and talk. It's as easy as that.

-SauceHead
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Some form of small talk/breaking the ice is in your best interest, although cold approaching has a low success rate regardless.
    /thread
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 198lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just walk up to her and say hello, works every time.