fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to really Target your traps.

https://youtu.be/5VaTV5RV0IU

Someone embedded this for me. It’s been a while since I was on here.

What you shouldn’t do!
    1 Using ridiculous amount of weights
    - if you find yourself using a lot of weights to work your traps, ask yourself. What would Paul do?
    I’d tell you to drop the weight, and stop jerking your traps around.
    What to remember when doing Traps.
    1. They’re small muscle groups, so they’re very sensitive, and using heavy loads just to get them to grow is very counterproductive.
    Can you train heavy with traps? Yes you can, but you have to gradually progress with weights, sets, and reps.
    Imagine doing barbell Shrugs with 135 the way I’m doing them, that alone will get your traps to explode. Now imagine doing barbell shrugs the way I’m doing them, but every week progressively increase the load, sets, reps and intensity. In about 3-4 months you’d probably do 225+ for 4x10+, your traps will blow up and look a lot bigger with progression over time.
    If you’re someone that’s a visual learner, it would be beneficial for you to hear me explain this process in a video, but for now look at my traps, and ask yourself what is that you’re doing wrong?
    Last edited by fangsoflight; 02-14-2020 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Editing
    https://www.youtube.com/user/2RBeast

Instagram @Kanulift

Back on here after years.

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good info bro, looking great too.

IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanFiveLiter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve found that doing very heavy farmers have improved my traps significantly. I also do shrugs in the 12-15 rep range on a separate day that are relatively heavy with full rom.

JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IvanFiveLiter View Post
    I’ve found that doing very heavy farmers have improved my traps significantly. I also do shrugs in the 12-15 rep range on a separate day that are relatively heavy with full rom.
    I agree! rock sold advice! The farmer walk or carry is very under-rated and overlooked.

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamSumo View Post
    I agree! rock sold advice! The farmer walk or carry is very under-rated and overlooked.
    It's the best exercise, period.