azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Michael Avenatti found guilty in Nike extortion case

Michael Avenatti, the brash attorney who became a ferocious critic of President Trump while representing an adult-film actress at the center of his hush-money scandal, was found guilty Friday of charges he sought to extort the sports apparel giant Nike.

The verdict caps a stunning downfall for the one-time presidential aspirant who, as a lawyer for Stormy Daniels, rose to national prominence and leveraged his frequent cable news appearances to antagonize Trump.

Avenatti is scheduled to be sentenced June 17. His lawyers declined to comment.

Avenatti was accused of demanding as much as $25 million from Nike while threatening to expose alleged misconduct within the company.

His case was sent to a jury here on Wednesday morning, after about two weeks of testimony in his federal court trial. Jurors were asked to consider three charges: transmission of interstate communications with intent to extort, attempted extortion and honest services wire fraud. They found him guilty on all counts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c1c_story.html
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew