MT1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need nutrition help

I have read the stickies but still unsure where to go.

I am 5ft8 and 170 lbs with about 20 percent body fat. I go to the gym 6 days a week doing weight and cardio and work in a sedentary job. I am looking to get stronger and more toned but not sure the best way to go about it.

I finally calculated my macros based on an average week and have listed this below:
    2101 calories
    188g protein
    196g carbs
    59g carbs

My initial thoughts are that my carbs are too high and fat too low. Been tired a lot and not sure if this is impacting it. Any suggestions or feedback would be great.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MT1991 View Post
    I have read the stickies but still unsure where to go.

I am 5ft8 and 170 lbs with about 20 percent body fat. I go to the gym 6 days a week doing weight and cardio and work in a sedentary job. I am looking to get stronger and more toned but not sure the best way to go about it.

I finally calculated my macros based on an average week and have listed this below:
    2101 calories
    188g protein
    196g carbs
    59g carbs

My initial thoughts are that my carbs are too high and fat too low. Been tired a lot and not sure if this is impacting it. Any suggestions or feedback would be great.
    If you read the stickies, then why are you asking if your carbs are too high or if your fat is too low?

The stickies outline specifically what the requirements are:

.7g/lb+ of protein
    .4g/lb+ of fat

The remainder of calories come from whichever macro you prefer....
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try different things and find something that works
    Squat 245x5
    Bench 170x5
    Row 170x5
    Dead 275x5
    Overhead press 130x4