Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Universal Pictures Plans to Release Movie About Hunting ‘Deplorables’

US: lets not spread TDS hysteria, dont want to give these triggered people ideas

Universal: hold my REEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://twitter.com/TheHuntMovie/sta...74277927305216

Universal Pictures announced this week that it has decided to release “The Hunt,” a movie about liberal elites hunting “deplorables,” after all despite plans last fall to scrap the movie altogether.

“The most talked about movie of the year is one nobody’s seen yet. #TheHuntMovie opens in theaters Friday the 13th of March. #DecideForYourself,” Universal Pictures tweeted.
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs

BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000) BeginnerGainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let us be honest with ourselves, this is a fantasy of ALL far left nutjobs out there. The only difference they don’t have the balls to do their own dirty work, they want other people (Like cops and the military) to do it for them. It doesn’t help with you have politicians on the left clamoring to the most extreme members of their base, painting those who don’t agree with them regardless of affiliation as sub-human.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sign Me Up!
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you read into it more that’s not at all what the movie is about. But that doesn’t fit into the “we’re always the victim” card you conservatives have, huh?

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Sign Me Up!

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well... at least it's making conservatives the "good guys" here instead of their usual cast, I.E. spiffy yet quirky female or some skinny-fat dude.

lol @ sillie wanting to hunt "deplorables"
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is worrisome.

I hope y'all are going to be okay.

SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    Well... at least it's making conservatives the "good guys" here instead of their usual cast, I.E. spiffy yet quirky female or some skinny-fat dude.

lol @ sillie wanting to hunt "deplorables"
    Like, all I'd need to do is put a MAGA hat, tins of skoal, and a case of monster over a pit covered with a tarp and leaves. Deplorables are unable to resist these items that give them meaning in life so in they come running, fall into the pit, Sillie takes it from there.

And if the deplorables are scattered, I could get them to come to me with a loop of Trump and his "supporters" chanting "build that wall" "lock her up" "grab them by the pussy" "mexicans are rapist, murderers, and drug runners." The deplorables will let their guard down and come flowing in to join in on the Jim Jones level chanting, and once again Sillie takes it from there.
    Early AM workout crew.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sign Me Up!
    So if given the chance, you would hunt and murder people simply because they have a different political view than you? Is that what you are saying?
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like, all I'd need to do is put a MAGA hat, tins of skoal, and a case of monster over a pit covered with a tarp and leaves. Deplorables are unable to resist these items that give them meaning in life so in they come running, fall into the pit, Sillie takes it from there.

And if the deplorables are scattered, I could get them to come to me with a loop of Trump and his "supporters" chanting "build that wall" "lock her up" "grab them by the pussy" "mexicans are rapist, murderers, and drug runners." The deplorables will let their guard down and come flowing in to join in on the Jim Jones level chanting, and once again Sillie takes it from there.
    lol - okay, your sarcasm actually gave me a chuckle this morning.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    So if given the chance, you would hunt and murder people simply because they have a different political view than you? Is that what you are saying?
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. What, you wouldn't?
    Early AM workout crew.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really hope you are just being facetious.
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

I'm really 47(no default) RICHSTRONG's Avatar
    RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

again with the snuff reference...poor sillie

Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many

Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Queue up 30 posts by rugged misc militia men who will absolutely wreck yer ass (no homo) in Civil War 2.0.

Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    lol - okay, your sarcasm actually gave me a chuckle this morning.
    And I didn't even need to talk about focusing on the most fertile hunting grounds, trailer parks, WWE events, and as far away from colleges as possible.
    Early AM workout crew.

scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sign Me Up!

I would love for a liberal pussy like you to join in a hunt against actual men. That I would pay to see
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You had me at MAGA hats
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    You had me at MAGA hats
    You better hope Sillie ain't around when you come a runnin'
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    again with the snuff reference...poor sillie

lol

Chopped by Rich. I feel honored.
    Early AM workout crew.

Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You better hope Sillie ain't around when you come a runnin'
    My sister and I prefer Copenhagen mint and Rockstar fyi

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When we thought the left couldn't display its self-righteous hate more.......they turn it up a few more notches.

^^^Leftist dem on the road driving his 2001 Honda Accord to his Sears Home Vacuum Department Manager job. He's pissed off the impeachment was a fail and mumbles a couple times per day: "Here I am selling vacuum cleaners and billionaires are on their yachts. Damn you billionaires. Come on, Bernie, I want my share."
    Last edited by Mark1T; 02-14-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    My sister and I prefer Copenhagen mint and Rockstar fyi
    Noted.

And sister eh...how's she feel about middle aged libs with amazing hair?
    Early AM workout crew.

pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This movies still hasn't come out? I read about this like 6 months ago.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

Strange hobbies

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    If you read into it more that’s not at all what the movie is about. But that doesn’t fit into the “we’re always the victim” card you conservatives have, huh?
    You could just create blank posts at this point because either we all know exactly what youre going to say or not reading it.

Sad. I've got an idea, maybe make some posts with substance. You know, ones where we don't have to pull your teeth to get an actual opinion. Try it.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must keep people divided, black v. white / left v. right / men v. women etc. I wonder who benefits.
    Great foreign horror & thriller list (with imdb link) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156873523

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    You could just create blank posts at this point because either we all know exactly what youre going to say or not reading it.

Sad. I've got an idea, maybe make some posts with substance. You know, ones where we don't have to pull your teeth to get an actual opinion. Try it.
    For me, Tammy might as well post blank posts.

Kind of like:

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exxtracool is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Lol imagine thinking conservatives are the ones playing the victim card...

U wot m8?

This guy trolling or just stupid?

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares what Hollywood puts out at this point? We all know they are hardcore leftists. personally, I just wont watch it or will catch it on TV because I am not into movies that are based off of political agendas.

What happened to con-air, the rock, heat type movies? The 90s were the chit. Still love De Niro movies even though he's a lunatic. Pat yourself on the back if you can separate politics and actors, some people cant.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sign Me Up!
    Yeah we all know how this would actually turn out:

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

*TheLand*
    Browns
    Cavs
    Windians
    Buckeyes

Noted.

And sister eh...how's she feel about middle aged libs with amazing hair?
    Surprised you didn’t connect the dots with your usual intolerance...she’s my wife! So, stay away.