Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 23
    Posts: 1,251
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline

    Erection problems with 3 months sort of gf

    Cliffs:
    Been dating this girl for 3 months.
    I find her sexy af, but she has anxiety problems that affected me since the beginning.

    She scares to have raw sex and once started to cry after I finished,
    She doesnt like giving bj's and give them for 20 sec,
    She cant have sex in her place anymore because she lives with her parents and she gets scared everytime she hears a noise from outside her room (she literally stopped the sex in the middle of it because of this chit)

    So long story short.. iv experienced some real chit with her regarding our sex.
    In the last 3 dates, I actually cant get an erection. It just stays soft and maybe gets hard for 1 or 2 minutes and then gets soft again even if I'm inside her already.

    I can go through only the 1st round and it sucks because the first round is the worse one (the quickest bust).

    So... idk
    I mean I got frustrated and told her I dont know what to do and she told me she neither.
    We are taking few days to think about our future and if we should or shouldn't keep this relationship.. because idk how I'm supposed to "fix" this thing.
    I'm 23 and very sexual.. before this chit started to happen, I fkced her for 5 different times in one night on our 2 and 3 date

    So idk what happend..
    Maybe its psychological or some chit.. idk.
    Because think about it:
    1. she started to cry once I nutted.
    2. She stopped the sed in the middle of it couple times because of panic attacks.
    Idk maybe my brain cant have sex with her any more.

    Is it fixable?

    Thanks.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,758
    Rep Power: 9618
    skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Cliffs:
    Been dating this girl for 3 months.
    I find her sexy af, but she has anxiety problems that affected me since the beginning.

    She scares to have raw sex and once started to cry after I finished,
    She doesnt like giving bj's and give them for 20 sec,
    I'd probably end the relationship due to that.

    Why did she cry?
    Did you use a condom on your 2nd/3rd dates when you smashed like crazy?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 23
    Posts: 1,251
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I'd probably end the relationship due to that.

    Why did she cry?
    Did you use a condom on your 2nd/3rd dates when you smashed like crazy?

    She cried because and I quote:
    "I dont know I just felt like I'm doing this to please u but I'm worried about having sex without condom"
    She cried right after I asked her "do u want me to nut inside or not?" (Because she was on her period)

    And nope.. we used maybe 1 time with condom and then 4 without. (On our 2nd and 3rd dates)

    The funny thing is that we did have sex yesterday, without condom, and she was 100% ok, and really had fun and liked the finish on her thing. Idk

    She had problems dude.. she dealt with depression and cut herself in the past.. so maybe it's related.. idk.. dude I feel like she's my female version.
    Chemistry 10/10
    Same jokes, memes and everything..music, Netflix.

    The sex tho... idk what should I do
    A real though one .. never had that before
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 558
    Rep Power: 1308
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    She cried because and I quote:
    "I dont know I just felt like I'm doing this to please u but I'm worried about having sex without condom"
    She cried right after I asked her "do u want me to nut inside or not?" (Because she was on her period)

    And nope.. we used maybe 1 time with condom and then 4 without. (On our 2nd and 3rd dates)

    The funny thing is that we did have sex yesterday, without condom, and she was 100% ok, and really had fun and liked the finish on her thing. Idk

    She had problems dude.. she dealt with depression and cut herself in the past.. so maybe it's related.. idk.. dude I feel like she's my female version.
    Chemistry 10/10
    Same jokes, memes and everything..music, Netflix.

    The sex tho... idk what should I do
    A real though one .. never had that before
    I once dated this Asian girl who had weird hang ups about sex. I remember one time she was bent over and I was playing with her and the logical step was to put my D inside her. She freaked out and jumped forward smashing into my night table and lamp. A couple weird times like this and I was so turned off I didn’t care anymore and ended it.

    As I have got older and been dating women in their 30’s it’s become much easier. Sex is easy and fun because these women are confident and don’t usually have a bunch of weird hang ups.

    Crying after sex is a sign of serious issues that are deep rooted. I’d be out from that alone.

    Good luck my friend.
    Last edited by dolvioblue; 02-14-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2016
    Posts: 9,820
    Rep Power: 59856
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RonaldMcflurry is offline
    lifes too short for sht like that. find a girl who you really like, and who really likes you who isn't afraid to be a straight up freak in the sheets.
    Nuggets of Wisdom
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 23
    Posts: 1,251
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    lifes too short for sht like that. find a girl who you really like, and who really likes you who isn't afraid to be a straight up freak in the sheets.
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I once dated this Asian girl who had weird hang ups about sex. I remember one time she was bent over and I was playing with her and the logical step was to put my D inside her. She freaked out and jumped forward smashing into my night table and lamp. A couple weird times like this and I was so turned off I didn’t care anymore and ended it.

    As I have got older and been dating women in their 30’s it’s become much easier. Sex is easy and fun because these women are confident and don’t usually have a bunch of weird hang ups.

    Crying after sex is a sign of serious issues that are deep rooted. I’d be out from that alone.

    Good luck my friend.
    Thanks guys.
    The question is -
    Why both of u suggest me to break it off while I'm telling your that she's the exact female version of me? I mean the chemistry is 10/10.
    So I do have a LOT of fun and pleasure takking to her about everything and we both have a lot of fun together.. till it comes to the sex time. Then it turns to crap and we always end our dates with a bad mood, frasutered and mad about each other.

    I mean, what are the chances that I'll find another girl that likes the same memes, music, jokes and everything else?
    Idk.. maybe you're right

    Srs question - should I make her my fwb? And be honest about it like "look I like u but I think we should see other people".? Or cut it off because I'm already a beta who got semi feels for her?
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 558
    Rep Power: 1308
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Thanks guys.
    The question is -
    Why both of u suggest me to break it off while I'm telling your that she's the exact female version of me? I mean the chemistry is 10/10.
    So I do have a LOT of fun and pleasure takking to her about everything and we both have a lot of fun together.. till it comes to the sex time. Then it turns to crap and we always end our dates with a bad mood, frasutered and mad about each other.

    I mean, what are the chances that I'll find another girl that likes the same memes, music, jokes and everything else?
    Idk.. maybe you're right

    Srs question - should I make her my fwb? And be honest about it like "look I like u but I think we should see other people".? Or cut it off because I'm already a beta who got semi feels for her?
    She’s not the female version of you. She can’t handle sex in a mature way. What would be the benefit of a FWB?

    I say break it off because these are signs of serious mental issues. Crying after sex and saying “I did this for you” isn’t okay.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,758
    Rep Power: 9618
    skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    You don't need to have all the same interests/tastes as your SO. In fact it's good to have different perspectives and interests a lot of the time.
    You know what you do need to have with your SO? Good sex. Because when you're in a committed relationship they're the only person in the world who can fill that need.

    Also, don't assume you can make her your FWB if you breakup. She gets a choice in that too.
    Also, why the hell would u wanna be FWB with someone who you don't have good sex with?!?!
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User All-Star11's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 6,952
    Rep Power: 57059
    All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All-Star11 is offline
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Crying after sex is a sign of serious issues that are deep rooted. I’d be out from that alone.
    /thread

    pull the pin on dis bish
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts