Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vicksonleji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fierce 5 into Savage 6 | How do I address my weak points

Im currently doing Fierce 5 U/L I'm satisfied with the program for the most part but there are some trouble areas that I want to address directly. I want to add some direct glute work and another press (Dips). The reason for this is that I find my glutes to be weak (evident on squat and DL) and small. When it comes to be bench press my triceps/ shoulders are always the limiting factors (they've always been trouble areas for me). And I find that more volume elicits a better response (I did PPL for a while, but now it conflicts with my schedule).

But I understand that the beauty of Fierce 5 is that it is balanced. So if i add hip thrust/ pull throughs to a lower day how do I balance that on the other lower day. And if I add dips to an upper day what pull would I balance that with on the other upper day? Or is it fine to train these things independently on my off days?