EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Kissing girls on the first date?

A lot of people insist on this but a girl I went out with showed much hesitation to even getting near me at the beginning of the date. She later relaxed herself and would look at me a lot more. I still decided it was gonna be a hard time for me to kiss her because she seems so unwilling. So I didn't and the dated ended after a while. We still kinda keep contact she moves to another state for her studies.

Second date she's going to my place and I'm gonna try some moves.

I already got another girl I'm probs going out with this weekend that is way nicer

Cliff:
    Should you kiss a girl on first date? Is it necessary for a tone definition?

I personally don't give a fuk but a lot of people make this out to be very important

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Sure, if you want. In the 8th grade I would always kiss girls on the fist date
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Teen Misc ---------------->
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I usually do but the biggest thing is not to doubt yourself if it doesn't happen.

If for whatever reason she resists by date 2 I'd re-iterate that I'm not looking for a friendship and leave it up to her to chase me in the future or just end things altogether.

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Teen Misc ---------------->
    Well yea I just turned 20 this year. And most girls age 20 no offense seem to still be in their teen years. Getting laid on age 20 is ass with all these unrealistic expectations and mass scale promiscuity these girls be heading on too.

Incelism isn't even a fuking thing. Every guy who doesn't like bishes is going to be lonely most likely in their 20s if they avoid the streets and hanging out as a gang they ain't be getting shizz all these bishes love that drama

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I usually do but the biggest thing is not to doubt yourself if it doesn't happen.

If for whatever reason she resists by date 2 I'd re-iterate that I'm not looking for a friendship and leave it up to her to chase me in the future or just end things altogether.
    Yea I didn't doubt myself. I literally didn't even try kissing her and I felt repulsed by her mood and let that bish walk home on her own lmao and we still be texting like nothin LoL

Tho again this might have been a mistake if I wanted to get laid I don't rlly care. She made me feel uncomfortable, doubting and unnease.
    Which is why I'm rotating a way better, nicer girl. But this one is still hot

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should go for kiss on the first date 100% of the time, unless the date has clearly went poorly. You want to express you're interested as more than a 'friend'
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, imo

Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    no, imo
    Why?

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should go as far as you feel you can go srs.
    if she is distant and not at least holding hands or cuddling up with you, it might not be meant to be .. or at least not yet =).
    if shes coming over and already agreed.. then obviously you can still make it happen
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depends on the vibes you're getting. But lol at the "first date kiss" standards. For all we know this chick could have taken miles of c0ck, but yet you HAVE to kiss such a thing. And if you kiss on the first date, then who's to say she hasn't done this to tons of other dudes? Just meh all around. I rather a kiss when it's genuine forms of sex and/or intimacy, and I know I'm getting something worthy out of it. Not just gonna kiss any broad just because I'm told to.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SBB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    A lot of people insist on this but a girl I went out with showed much hesitation to even getting near me at the beginning of the date. She later relaxed herself and would look at me a lot more. I still decided it was gonna be a hard time for me to kiss her because she seems so unwilling. So I didn't and the dated ended after a while. We still kinda keep contact she moves to another state for her studies.

Second date she's going to my place and I'm gonna try some moves.

I already got another girl I'm probs going out with this weekend that is way nicer

Cliff:
    Should you kiss a girl on first date? Is it necessary for a tone definition?

I personally don't give a fuk but a lot of people make this out to be very important
    ALWAYS go for the kiss on the first date. If the girl is romantically interested in you and finds you attractive. She will kiss you back, if not, she’s a woman with boundaries who doesn’t follow her heart, or she’s just not into you. Either way, you have your answer. It’s a perfect way to gauge where to put the chick on your list of priority. If you date one girl who’s all over you and then you date a girl who won’t kiss you back, you get what I’m saying