sensiz62 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Uppler/Lower Program

I have been doing bodybuilding for 9 months and i did fullbody during this time. i want to prepare new program.

Upper body
    Bench Press 4x10-8-8-6
    Dumbbell Fly 2x10
    Pullover 2x10
    One hand dumbbell row 4x10-8-8-6
    Lat pull down 4x10-8-8-6
    Military press 4x10-8-8-6
    Close grip barbell shrug 2x10
    Dumbbell curl v push down super set 3x10-8-6

Lower body and abs

Squat 4x10-8-8-6
    Leg extension 3x10
    Leg curl 3x10
    Seated calf 3x10-8-6
    Abs

What do you think about my program. is program ideal or should i change some things? Thank you

thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps
    like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body.
    naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest something radical...try one of the programs that is a sticky at the top of this forum.

Originally Posted by thefog View Post
    lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps
    like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body.
    naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top
    Are u ok ?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thefog View Post
    This is a serious forum. Try the Misc.

i will use this program. should i add or remove any exercises?