Thread: Love handles

thebest971 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Love handles

I’m 18 5' 10" and 210 lbs. I don’t look too fat, but, there’s a lot of fat in my love handles (like most of my weight) and not that much on my stomach (when I flex I see my abs) and moobs. I have a lot of muscle underneath though and I can lift a lot is there a preferred way to lose the weight and look more muscular?
    I’m able to gain muscle extremely fast but I don’t want to look to jacked. And at the moment I can’t figure out how to lose the love handles.
    Please help.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You need to change your diet to one that has you taking in fewer calories than you burn and don't worry you won't looked too jacked anytime soon.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough