Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile 2 year transformation

How is my 2 year transformation? Started at 98 pounds

https://youtu.be/DzQFJRIhSk0
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

bstatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How old were you starting and finished? I thought it was going to be like one of the, "Natural" transformations that people used to post back in 2003 when I was last on here but was just a young guy getting his hands on steroids and getting ripped and a huge cocky ego then losing all the muscle not long after. It looks like you put in a lot of effort though. It's soo much harder lifting weights and eating perfect when you don't see gains every week or even every month. Ive gotten back into weight lifting a few times and it sucks for the first while because I just looked like I was getting fatter and in my teens I barely gained much muscle despite my strength going up. You'll never have to work as hard to get these gains again in your life which is awesome you have a new, "base" and Everytime you add even half a pound onto that base it will add to that base and even if you take a long break you'll be able to get back there in a few months.

I actually never even got my natural peak testosterone levels because I started taking prescribed pain medications which I could still work out on but holy crud did it ever increase my estrogen. Even my doctor was like wow you're glowing which he thought was good but in reality I was glowing like a pregnant lady lol. Then I made the mistake thinking alcohol addiction wasn't that bad because I saw my dad be a very functional alcoholic but I guess that gene skipped me because it made it impossible for me to stick to anything consistently and you literally get half of the year sucked away from you if not more. Both these things can take weeks or even months to get addicted to but half a decade to get off if your lucky. You don't just go to treatment and get better lol so be really careful what you put into your body because even stuff that doesn't seem like it will mess with your hormones can mess with them as much as taking huge dosages of hormones directly can. Also alcohol does more physical damage than any other drug other than methamphetamine. ******* even damages your DNA which I'm pretty sure will get passed onto your kids even though it may not be totally noticeable it's less likely your kid will be a doctor or anything like that.

Keep up the good work.

NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done!
    Keep fighting, the first 3 years is where the gainz are awesome
    well maybe its mostly the first year but anyways....keep goin!