Divised is on a distinguished road. (+10)

need help with routine im running

I am running UFpwrLifter's routine twice a week on my push day
    33% x 10 (warm up)
    56% x 10 (warm up)
    79% x 5
    86% x 3
    91% x 1
    96% x 1
    91% x 1
    91% x 1
    86% x 3
    79% x5

He recommends running it 3x a week but the 3rd day is slightly less intense and he only benches and does this as Accessory - M/W/F
    Overhead Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets x 12-15 reps
    Bodyweight Pull-Up - 3 sets x 12-15 reps

I want to continue progressing on my squat and deadlift so I only run it x2 a week and I do Incline benching w Dbs for a 3x10 after then go straight to weighted dips for 4x10 and some rope pulldowns.

My question is if this is way too much on my body in the long run I have been doing it for a month and my bench has been slowly going up it was around 310-315 for a rough rep but now I can do 315 cleanly and I had a ok 320 rep my last PR. My deadlift and squat have been progressing. My chest is usually sore for days after this and Im trying to find the most efficient path to hit my year-end goals.

Divised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also don't know how to fix my age but I am not 50 lol.

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Divised View Post
    I am running UFpwrLifter's routine twice a week on my push day
    33% x 10 (warm up)
    56% x 10 (warm up)
    79% x 5
    86% x 3
    91% x 1
    96% x 1
    91% x 1
    91% x 1
    86% x 3
    79% x5

He recommends running it 3x a week but the 3rd day is slightly less intense and he only benches and does this as Accessory - M/W/F
    Overhead Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets x 12-15 reps
    Bodyweight Pull-Up - 3 sets x 12-15 reps

I want to continue progressing on my squat and deadlift so I only run it x2 a week and I do Incline benching w Dbs for a 3x10 after then go straight to weighted dips for 4x10 and some rope pulldowns.

My question is if this is way too much on my body in the long run I have been doing it for a month and my bench has been slowly going up it was around 310-315 for a rough rep but now I can do 315 cleanly and I had a ok 320 rep my last PR. My deadlift and squat have been progressing. My chest is usually sore for days after this and Im trying to find the most efficient path to hit my year-end goals.
    adapt the program to whatever suits you best, you've gotta remember that at the end of the day humans were made to be wild animals - we wouldn't know about reps and sets and ****, we'd just lift heavy objects, damage the muscle and repair it with the right food. don't be afraid to veer offcourse and adapt training programs to whats best for you, it'll likely make little difference. speaking from personal experience