brandaoand is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad chest genetics

Hey guys, I started lifting for about 5 months and i noticed as my chest grew that i have a gap.Now, I know I have bad chest instertions, but i would like to know how bad they are(if they are horrible) and what could i do to make my chest look better. https://imgur.com/a/tkDFql7 Thank you!

FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep putting on mass and eat more. Your bodyfat level is way too low for the amount of muscle you (don't) have.

Just keep building muscle and see where you stand. Things will most likely improve with time.
    No fat chicks

bstatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your chest looks fine but you do have low body fat which isn't bad because you'll look shredded when you gain more muscle. Dumbbell bench press does a lot for people.