MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you do if you can't get in the gym?

Say the gym is closed or something comes up where you don't have access to weights - what is your alternative?

Calisthenics are something, but on a chest+tris day it really kills my routine. Doing 300+ pushups, some other calisthenics, doesn't seem like a beneficial substitute, but it's doing work anyways!

I went for a run which was fine, but I don't have access to the gym on weekends either so when the gym is closed for a few days during the week, it really forces me to get creative.

Mostly curious on what your alternatives are?

This is a rare occurrence and it shouldn't affect my progress much.

kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenjoshx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

notsrsatall

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calisthenics. I also have a workout bag packed with bands to be able to add resistance to workouts when i travel.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands - 2020

socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000) socalivin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take the rest day ur body can go for two weeks without training before u start loosing progress as long as ur diet is on check

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Other stuff like spend time with the other half.

If I know my gym is going to closed due to maintenance I will incorporate a deload period.

Like now I am away from the gym for 4 days as I am off for a long weekend holiday therefore I have planned a deload in from the gym and hopefully my body and mind will be ready to continue more effectively when I get back. Help with some of the aches and pains.

As I am cutting I will just incorporate increase general activity and attempt to increase protein consumption and estimate calories to around maintenance or just below.