11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 11lemon11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Anyone get breathing issues from weight gain?

Wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd ask here. Has anyone ever experienced breathing problems from gaining weight? I'm 'only' about 60lbs overweight but it all goes to my belly and neck area and I find myself short of breath a lot. Especially when bending. Just wondered if anyone else had issues like this. I'm losing weight now so hopefully it goes away as reading online all I see are articles about heart failure. (bendopnea)

MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5'7'' here - muscular but I was 210 when I started snoring during sleep. Immediately started cutting and got down to 185 - I've been between 180-195 for the last 6 months and haven't snored since.

182 right now, can definitely lose another 15-20 though.

No breathing trouble other than the snoring for a bit. Obviously was in bad cardio shape but that's getting better as I lose more as well.

William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I was over 220lb I had trouble breathing mainly when I slept on my left side. I would wake up in the middle of the night with acute breathing and if I moved too quickly to turn around or get up I would feel a sharp pain in my heart. When I dropped the junk food and changed my diet to a 90% nutritional one the pain went away and I could breathe normal again. I put my experience down to eating far too much cheddar cheese. I used to eat cheese for breakfast, lunch, dessert, and before bed, almost every day. When I cut that out altogether my acute breath and chest pains cleared up. I guess my arteries were clogged up because of it which caused the problem. I wanted to lose weight pretty fast so I incorporated a daily routine of cardio one day and calisthenics the next day, and alternated to fill up each week until I got the weight down to 165lb. Took about 4 months.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post
    Wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd ask here. Has anyone ever experienced breathing problems from gaining weight? I'm 'only' about 60lbs overweight but it all goes to my belly and neck area and I find myself short of breath a lot. Especially when bending. Just wondered if anyone else had issues like this. I'm losing weight now so hopefully it goes away as reading online all I see are articles about heart failure. (bendopnea)
    Visceral fat packed around your organs will make it hard to breathe when bending over. Things are getting squeezed in there. I have the same issues. When I start dropping belly fat the problem gets better, but yes, it makes it harder to breathe.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had terrible sleep apnea when overweight. The fat around your neck can exacerbate that.

JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamSumo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I did. I was getting so overweight that when I would turn on my back in the middle of the night I would wake up gasping for air and sweating. I had to sleep on my sides and that was uncomfortable. So I lost some weight and the issue is gone. I had to lose 20 pounds to sleep on my back again or the doctor wanted me on a sleep apnea mask.