loterry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2200 calories shred diet help

Hi Guys

im currently doing a shred diet on around 2100-2200 calories, im currently 78kg/171 lbs and height is 175cm or 5 foot 7, now ive tried this the last 3 days and am feeling quite good and full of energy plus drinking plenty of water, my training consist of 5 days at gym about 50 minutes to 1 hour of lifting then slow paced cardio for about 20-30 minutes, plus some days i will add in a couple of ab exercises in between.

now i want to shred of a bit of weight something like to 72kg/158lbs, do you guys think this is too much calories to be eating in order to reach that goal and lose weight consistently and should i eat lower calories per day? thank everyone for their help

MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is likely way too many calories, but it depends completely on your TDEE.

Use a TDEE calculator and go from there - monitor results and increase/decrease calories to get the results you want.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by loterry View Post
    now ive tried this the last 3 days
    3 days...

my training consist of 5 days at gym about 50 minutes to 1 hour of lifting
    What you do matters more than the amount of time you spend doing it.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hi Guys

im currently doing a shred diet on around 2100-2200 calories, im currently 78kg/171 lbs and height is 175cm or 5 foot 7, now ive tried this the last 3 days and am feeling quite good and full of energy plus drinking plenty of water, my training consist of 5 days at gym about 50 minutes to 1 hour of lifting then slow paced cardio for about 20-30 minutes, plus some days i will add in a couple of ab exercises in between.

now i want to shred of a bit of weight something like to 72kg/158lbs, do you guys think this is too much calories to be eating in order to reach that goal and lose weight consistently and should i eat lower calories per day? thank everyone for their help
    Stick with those calories for 3 weeks and adjust based on the effect that that amount is having on your weight. Realistically, 1700 to 1800 or thereabouts will most likely be where you end up. All this depends on how accurate your counting and tracking is on a weekly basis
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough