ashwinkerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The carb confusion and staying shredded-help please

I reduced my carbs by a large extent,kept my protein intake the same as before,i realized that i was loosing muscle and looked flat,imagining i was gonna get shredded soon. I noticed my workout performance drop down drastically,and it felt as if i had very little strength.My body looked 60% ripped,I was happy but soon realized that i was loosing muscle!!!.My workouts got weaker and sucked out most of my energy.I was very happy to see my 60% ripped body,but every time i saw myself in the mirror,the muscles looked smaller and smaller.FLAT!! again as I earlier mentioned.In someways i was happy but in the back of my head I wasn't so confident about what i wanted to see.Now I have doubled my carb intake....and hope to see better results...What im afraid of is will I stay ripped if i follow the same intense workout plan.
    MY WORKOUT PLAN-
    MON- 4 sets of 10 pullups, 20 push ups,20 dips.In 30 mins.
    TUE- 20 MIN HIIT LADDER WORKOUT
    WED -4 sets of 10 pullups, 20 push ups,20 dips.In 30 mins.
    THU- An intense CORE and leg workout-30 min from FREELETICS-PROMETHEUS WORKOUT
    FRI- 4 sets of 10 pullups, 20 push ups,20 dips.In 30 mins.
    SAT-20 MIN HIIT LADDER WORKOUT
    SUN- REST

REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING ..PLEASE HELP

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Looking flat is from reduced glycogen, not necessarily lost muscle tissue.

You don't have to reduce your carbs to lose, you just have to create a calorie deficit in your diet. You could do this by removing fats and keeping carbs the same (just one example). Read the sticky threads at the top of the page is my advice in the first instance.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who told you to reduce carbs? it's a fitness meme when people eat "perfect" foods with zero regard over total calories, thinking that simply eating healthy will get them results. calories are king
    positive crew