Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can you make bread from soy protein isolate?

I'm not really aiming for keto but I am losing weight and eating little to no carbs and only the minimum recommended fat for my weight. Most of my calories then come from protein and I lift to optimize fat loss and not muscle cannibalism. I'm looking to make something that can work as bread with as little carbs as possible.

Recipes online tend to use unflavored whey isolate, which I can't find in my country. When it comes to unflavored, there's only whey protein (10g of carbs per 100g), or soy protein isolate (0 carbs, supposedly). The problem is that, as far as I've seen, the recipes that do mention soy protein isolate only do so to speak against using it (apparently it doesn't rise).

So is it possible, or should I just go for the more carby whey protein if I want to make protein bread?