Thread: Losing Quickly

Mexs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Losing Quickly

Im 19, 6ft tall, I weighed about 138 pounds while i was at my purdue apartment ( i had a regiment to workout and eat alot of calories) im at my house again and ive gotten out of the regiment. Im now about 123 pounds (its only been 2 months). My biceps and shoulders have physically shrunk. Ive ordered mass gain protein powder to drink throughout the day. I will be going back to the gym. Any tips?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 feet tall and 123 pounds? You need to see a doctor as you are clinically underweight. This is a health issue. At your height, 140lbs is the bottom end of "normal." You should have insurance through your parents, discuss seeing a qualified professional whether it's a counselor (psychological or dietary) or a medical physician to discuss how you can improve health through weight gain. At this moment, start eating more food. However you can, just eat more so you are consistently gaining 1 pound per week.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mexs View Post
    Im 19, 6ft tall, I weighed about 138 pounds while i was at my purdue apartment ( i had a regiment to workout and eat alot of calories) im at my house again and ive gotten out of the regiment. Im now about 123 pounds (its only been 2 months). My biceps and shoulders have physically shrunk. Ive ordered mass gain protein powder to drink throughout the day. I will be going back to the gym. Any tips?
    any muscle you lost, unless you're severely atrophied(i.e been in a coma for 5 years), will come back relatively easily - check out Muscle Memory.

123lbs while 6ft is very underweight, so you need to go on a huge bulk

go to the gym, lift and eat literally everything you set eyes on. try and avoid sugar, eat protein and carbs as much as possible but sugars are ok to get your calories/fat levels up(at your weight), but don't have them as a staple. Track the calories in what you're eating, because chances are what you consider a lot might actually just be average for you, just might not have the appetite. Work out your TDEE(total daily energy expenditure) and, personally, I'd say eat around 1000 calories more than that - but im not a professional so take my words with a grain of salt.

Here's the link: https: //tdeecalculator.net/

lift and eat, that's all you need to remember. when you're happy with the muscle mass/weight you've gained you can then cut to lose that fat and be happier with yourself