Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How is my two year transformation?

https://youtu.be/DzQFJRIhSk0
    https://imgur.com/a/pEoUNxl

I am 16 Y/O I’ve been training for around two years now. A little before that too but it was on and off. I don’t think I’m massive or anything I hope to do that in the next two years I’m just wondering how this progress was
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oxxxx View Post

I am 16 Y/O I’ve been training for around two years now. A little before that too but it was on and off. I don’t think I’m massive or anything I hope to do that in the next two years I’m just wondering how this progress was
    awesome transformation brah, got to remember you're only 16, probably got bit by the iron bug by now. keep at it and keep setting goals dude!

Originally Posted by Matt11222 View Post
    awesome transformation brah, got to remember you're only 16, probably got bit by the iron bug by now. keep at it and keep setting goals dude!
    Thanks bro! Haha yea I sometimes forget I’m 16 and I’m barley beginning haha. My goal right now is to compete and win in an NPC teen competition.

Mikerelms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice man

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you compete?

Originally Posted by NikitaHench View Post
    you compete?

Yes I competed last year but I think I cut too much. I recently also posted a one year transformation over the two year to just clear out how my progress looks. I plan on gaining as much size as possible this year and compete in NPC teen in 2021

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Oxxxx View Post
    Yes I competed last year but I think I cut too much. I recently also posted a one year transformation over the two year to just clear out how my progress looks. I plan on gaining as much size as possible this year and compete in NPC teen in 2021
    Just saw your Youtube video at you comp. Dope bro. Excellent