pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gonna try a normal diet for a few months

See if I can recomp without paying attention to what I'm eating, how much, etc. Pretty much live like an average dude, eat when I'm hungry, drink when I wanna drink, etc... If I can gain a few pounds of muscle and lower my bodyfat a few percentages, I'd be very happy. I hate counting calories and macros to be honest. Also my protein intake average will be lower for sure, but I have been able to put up more weight in the past after lowering protein intake drastically. Thanks for reading I guess.
    Squat 245x5
    Bench 170x5
    Row 170x5
    Dead 275x5
    Overhead press 130x4

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do that. Most people will be better off following your approach. I’m doing this myself as of Nov 2019. I literally just trained how I usually do but stoped giving a **** about food and stoped being anal about timings, protein count, fiber count, cal count. It’s exhausting and mentally draining no matter who you are.

I managed to lose 6 kg in a span of a month and a half (went from 117kg to 111kg).

That doesn’t matter. The point I’m trying to make is its more fun that way. I sleep when I want to (**** 8 hours of sleep). I eat when I want to (**** your anabolic window and your sugar spikes). Just don’t eat until you’re sick. It’s ****ing basic knowledge. Hell. It ain’t even ****ing knowledge. Breakfast lunch and dinner exist for a reason. Just break your fast, eat during lunch hour,and have another final meal in the evenings when the sun go down. Still Hungry? Have some fruit. Some yogurt. Some nuts. A combo of all. Hell, still hungry? Maybe have another meal.

It’s. So. Simple.
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinesalmog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIGNHYOOGE View Post
    Do that. Most people will be better off following your approach. I’m doing this myself as of Nov 2019. I literally just trained how I usually do but stoped giving a **** about food and stoped being anal about timings, protein count, fiber count, cal count. It’s exhausting and mentally draining no matter who you are.

I managed to lose 6 kg in a span of a month and a half (went from 117kg to 111kg).

That doesn’t matter. The point I’m trying to make is its more fun that way. I sleep when I want to (**** 8 hours of sleep). I eat when I want to (**** your anabolic window and your sugar spikes). Just don’t eat until you’re sick. It’s ****ing basic knowledge. Hell. It ain’t even ****ing knowledge. Breakfast lunch and dinner exist for a reason. Just break your fast, eat during lunch hour,and have another final meal in the evenings when the sun go down. Still Hungry? Have some fruit. Some yogurt. Some nuts. A combo of all. Hell, still hungry? Maybe have another meal.

It’s. So. Simple.
    Thanks for sharing man. I hate this diet ****. Unless I wanted to get absolutely shredded for competition in a few months I cant see myself doing this for very long. It's too stressful for me and mentally draining. I think to the point that my stress messes with my hormones. I want it to be a positive experience. Also, congrats on the weight loss!
    Squat 245x5
    Bench 170x5
    Row 170x5
    Dead 275x5
    Overhead press 130x4

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pinesalmog View Post
    Thanks for sharing man. I hate this diet ****. Unless I wanted to get absolutely shredded for competition in a few months I cant see myself doing this for very long. It's too stressful for me and mentally draining. I think to the point that my stress messes with my hormones. I want it to be a positive experience. Also, congrats on the weight loss!

Thanks man.

That’s the thing. Unless you’re preparing for a competition, or a model, then you’re seriously wasting your time getting down to single digits. Hell, I’d even say you’re probably wasting your time even chasing 10% body fat. Training should compliment your life and not take anything away from it. It should make your life better (unless you’re a pro athlete then training IS your life lol).
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BIGNHYOOGE View Post
    It’s exhausting and mentally draining no matter who you are.
    not if you're smart and chill about it. for me, counting (pretty much ballparking) only calories seems to do the trick and it's really easy
    positive crew

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally don't count either. I just make sure I'm getting enough protein.

If I'm bulking I'll include things in my diet that are calorie dense.

Lots of cheese burgers, shawarmas and make my lunch/dinner portions quite large. I also drink juice instead of diet drinks and water. Have a beer with my dinner a few times a week. Use milk instead of water in my protein shakes. Life is good ☺️

I weight myself every morning and track my moving average and make adjustments as necessary? Not gaining weight? MOAR BURGERS!
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 235x9, 250x6, 270x1
    Squat - 295x8, 340x5, 355x1
    Deadlift - 430x11, 445x8 455x7, 485x5, 495x1
    OHP - 145x10, 150x9, 155 5x5, 170x6, 190x1(@180 bw)
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 190 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=5

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pinesalmog View Post
    See if I can recomp without paying attention to what I'm eating, how much, etc. Pretty much live like an average dude, eat when I'm hungry, drink when I wanna drink, etc... If I can gain a few pounds of muscle and lower my bodyfat a few percentages, I'd be very happy. I hate counting calories and macros to be honest. Also my protein intake average will be lower for sure, but I have been able to put up more weight in the past after lowering protein intake drastically. Thanks for reading I guess.
    Why would you not 'eat when you're hungry' otherwise?

I actually eat without tracking or targeting anything, but then I naturally desire mostly wholesome foods, so it works out fine...

Still love my ice cream and cereal, but hey life is too short to not enjoy yourself
    The power of carbs compels me!

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah once you realize that its all a facade its quite comical really for the average gymgoer. Its not rocket science - want to gain weight? Eat a little more, want to lose weight? Eat a little less. Kind of like the old balance scales. But people love overly complicated. A good friend bought a custom road bicycle he had over $12,000 into. His cranks alone were several thousand dollars. I asked why so much and he said they accurately measure your power output in watts , cadence etc and send it some Garmin GPS device that was another grand or so on his bike, that would tell him precisely when to shift gears etc. ALL this coupled with heart rate monitors etc to make sure he was as efficient as possible. All this to go for casual rides with friends for a couple hours on weekends. No intention of racing ever. It was a good hobby he had for 3 or 4 months. Thats just what people do.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Yeah once you realize that its all a facade its quite comical really for the average gymgoer. Its not rocket science - want to gain weight? Eat a little more, want to lose weight? Eat a little less. Kind of like the old balance scales. But people love overly complicated. A good friend bought a custom road bicycle he had over $12,000 into. His cranks alone were several thousand dollars. I asked why so much and he said they accurately measure your power output in watts , cadence etc and send it some Garmin GPS device that was another grand or so on his bike, that would tell him precisely when to shift gears etc. ALL this coupled with heart rate monitors etc to make sure he was as efficient as possible. All this to go for casual rides with friends for a couple hours on weekends. No intention of racing ever. It was a good hobby he had for 3 or 4 months. Thats just what people do.
    this gave me chills, and not in a good way. spend your money how you want but that seems plain dumb, being 200% efficient and tryhard with something that's "supposed" to be chill
    positive crew