Phragith is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I have good/elite genetics?

I've been lifting for 3 years, but I took long intervals in the 3 years. For 6 months, 3 months, etc. So, I trained for probaly a year in the years. I believe I have good genetics, because people thought I was on roids with what I've achieved in such a short time, in terms of physique and strength. But for every interval I trained (3 months/2 months, longest I've trained continuously for is 3 months) I trained very religiously and consistently.

I also never eat junk food, cuz I don't like it. So, I eat healthy naturally, it's nothing something I feel forced to do. I love eating healthy. I'm also an extreme ectomorph with a very fast metabolism. (YES ****TOTYPES are very real, they're in fact a spectrum - watch Greg Doucette). Back what I was saying, my workouts were always very intense and I'd argue I was the hardest worker in the room. I'd really train super hard no matter how I was feeling, once I get into the gym. I took basic supps, Creatine, Omega-capsules and pre-workout, I had a mass gainer in case I didn't eat enough that day. But I was mostly relying on healthy whole foods. I didn't really count calories, I just tried to eat as much as I can (LOT OF CARBS), and you can't eat insane amount if you're eating healthy. But needless to say I was stuffing myself, it was super hard with my dumb metabolism.

I mostly did strength training, because my focus was on lifting as heavy as I could on the big three's, 1 RM's and stuff. I loved doing that. I was also doing hypertrophy to get bigger as I was skinny. So, when I started out I was about 115 lbs at 178 cm, extremely weak. And at my best form I was 155 lbs 183 cm. I gained a lot of lean mass not, not all that is muscle (water weight, glycogen, etc.)

And my PR's at 155 lbs were:

Bench - 187 lbs
    Squat - 265 lbs x 3
    Deadlift - 375 lbs

Only took a me a year. By no means was I big, but I'm very lean, so when I take my shirt off I look ripped. And I've always been sub 10% bf my entire life. And skinny-muscle and not skinny-fat

I'd never lean into taking steroids because I don't really wanna ever compete and I strive longevity. So, it goes against what I basically train for. But I want to push my limits to see what I can get to naturally in another 5 years strength and mass wise. But in the end of the day I wanna stay lean sub 10%. So, I'd like your opinion on this guys, thanks!
    Attached Images

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good? Yes. Elite? I'd say no based mostly off symmetry which could be better, but people are rarely symmetrical.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You aren't below 10% body fat. You look good though, put in some effort and stick with it and you'll gain alot of muscle
    180 lb crew
    Take chit and pis 165lb crew
    Go to bed, wake up 173lb crew
    Annoyed at eating whatever I want and not getting fat crew
    Accidentally get fat crew
    Back to 175lb the next day crew

iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You have awesome genetics and looking great bro!

Is genetics only insertions?

Guys what about my strength, is that good? Can I really pull a lot if weight from my history? I've always got the looks lifting weights people twice as big as me were...

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well 187 @ 155 after 3 years is a sign you are not training strength. As far as elite genetics go, you can tell yourself that if your fell better. Anyone why trains and eats right will look "jacked" if they are naturally skinny.

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Also, why are you eating all carbs?

Look up BMR, and take about .7G/D of protein per 1 pound of BW. Just start with that.

You wanna get bigger? Eat more healthy unsaturated fats for a caloric surplus.

Originally Posted by MDSal92 View Post
    Well 187 @ 155 after 3 years is a sign you are not training strength. As far as elite genetics go, you can tell yourself that if your fell better. Anyone why trains and eats right will look "jacked" if they are naturally skinny.
    Sir you haven't even read my post properly. I haven't trained for 3 years. I took long breaks in between, where I didn't train at all. Complete to stop to training. Like I said, I have only in reality trained for about 12 months. And I'm definitely training for strength in all the big three's, when I started benching I couldn't even handle 50 lbs, at 155 I'm still pretty skinny but I'm able to handle around 190 lbs, if you look at me you wouldn't think I could lift that. I have added 140 lbs to my bench in 1 year of actual training and 250+ lbs on Deadlift and around 200 lbs on the Squat, like I said by no means am I even big. I'm 155 lbs at 183 cm with one year of training.

I know how to eat, I eat a lot of carbs and a lot of protein too, i eat around 3400 calories for my puny bodyweight and my body burns it all off, but it's just about enough for me to lean bulk which is what I've been doing. I'm probably eating around 200 grams of protein. ( lot more than .7 gm/lb)

I have been eating on a caloric surplus and I've made very very good gains in one year, from 115 lbs to 155, that's close to 40 lbs in a year of training, I also grew an inch in height, but regardless.
    Last edited by Phragith; 02-21-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Originally Posted by Phragith View Post
    Sir you haven't even read my post properly. I haven't trained for 3 years. I took long breaks in between, where I didn't train at all. Complete to stop to training. Like I said, I have only in reality trained for about 12 months. And I'm definitely training for strength in all the big three's, when I started benching I couldn't even handle 50 lbs, at 155 I'm still pretty skinny but I'm able to handle around 190 lbs, if you look at me you wouldn't think I could lift that. I have added 140 lbs to my bench in 1 year of actual training and 250+ lbs on Deadlift and around 200 lbs on the Squat, like I said by no means am I even big. I'm 155 lbs at 183 cm with one year of training.

I know how to eat, I eat a lot of carbs and a lot of protein too, i eat around 3400 calories for my puny bodyweight and my body burns it all off, but it's just about enough for me to lean bulk which is what I've been doing. I'm probably eating around 200 grams of protein. ( lot more than .7 gm/lb)

I have been eating on a caloric surplus and I've made very very good gains in one year, from 115 lbs to 155, that's close to 40 lbs in a year of training, I also grew an inch in height, but regardless.
    So after 12 months your benching 200ish at 155lbs? And you gained 30lbs of body-weight?

I mean dont stop now, it takes years to get to an elite level. Your on a normal pace. Now if it was 3 years, that would be different lol

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes you do. Unreal muscle bellies and structure.
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★