Borulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post How do you motivate/inspire yourself?

I oftentimes need blood pumping or thought provoking motivation at the beginning of the day to get me started. I

How do you make sure to stay in a growth mindset during the day?

Do you have any special tricks or tips that you are willing to share?

Emotional inTelligence etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can only share what has motivated me throughout the years...and when I first began weight lifting. I knew I had the natural ability to gain strength quickly, power, and achieve that feminine BB physique I wanted. Being in competitive gymnastics at a fairly early age allowed me to test myself and my natural athletic abilities. So, I grew up with much confidence, knowing my strengths, my ability to turn a weakness into a strength (perserverance?) and also, natural limitations. I believe everyone has all of these characteristics in them. Whether you have ability in fitness, BB, powerlifting, strongman/weightlifting, CrossFit, sports ...that's up to YOU to decide what gets your blood pumping, your heart racing just thinking about it...

All I can say is my own perception of success in this arena (hobby/life style) was always defined by my own standards. I knew what I wanted to achieve; it was realistic for me, and I achieved many "little" goals along the way that kept me on the right path and making healthy informed decisions for myself! No exceptions. And I am proud of what I accomplished. That's what can keep you feeling "motivated," IMHO. Success from having, or finding, confidence in what drives you... what you're passionate about. It can be hard, at the very least, not feeling motivation for something that dosen't align with your core personality or your intrinsic values, beliefs...

Why do YOU want to explore fitness, weight lifting, BB, running, MMA class...? What would be the MEANING, or purpose, behind the motivation for YOU?!
    Last edited by etet1919; 02-17-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Strongsoullife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes I face the problem of motivation but it's ok, because most of the time I'm concentrated on my main goal. I think, if you have an aim to reach, the motivation comes to you without any problems.